Lies and more lies

i cut out the sex scene in case people didn't wanna read that, I'll post it in its own chapter but it's not important to the plot :)

Dust ran, ran as fast as he could, but his legs felt like jelly. Blue was getting away, and he took something that belonged to Dust. It was something he cared very deeply about, but for some reason he couldn't remember what it was. 

He couldn't see it because Blue wouldn't turn around as they both dashed through the forest. Dust pumped his legs but they just wouldn't go. 

He finally got close enough, he could grab him. 

Dust reached out to pull Blue's scarf. He was almost there.

But something saved Blue. It saved him from the pain he deserved. 

it picked blue up and carried him away. Dust tumbled and rolled to a stop on the ground. 

He held his head, it hurt. He looked up, his eyes widened. 

It was Papyrus. Not swap Papyrus, but Undertale Papyrus. His Papyrus. 

They disappeared before Dust could do anything. 

"w-wait, pap... papyrus i- ...please, come back."

His pleas were useless, no one could hear him. He just lowered his head and stared at the ground, the ground looked like it was covered in dust instead of snow. 

something fell in front of him. a piece of his brother's scarf and... something else.

Dust's eyes shot open and his eyelights scanned the room rapidly. He sighed heavily, that dream seemed to be recurring, but his brother being there was new. 

Dust looked down and both Killer and Horror had their arms across Dust's bare chest, he forgot he'd taken his shirt off last night. 

Horror had the rest of his body spread out and out from under the covers and Killer had his head buried in between Dust's shoulder and his pillow. 

Killer groaned as he woke up and hugged Dust tighter. Dust rubbed Killers hand, "morning." Killer mumbled in response and kissed Dust on his forehead. Killer sighed as he turned his body and tried to wake up more, "how are you, baby?"

Dust shrugged holding Killer's arm, "just a small headache. how about you?" Killer rubbed his eyes, "yeah, me too... my skull is killing me." 

Horror shifted onto his belly and buried his head into his pillow, one arm still across Dust. He groaned in pain and mumbled through the pillow "...'m never drinking again." Dust chuckled, "said every hungover person ever." 

Horror put a hand on his skull, "my skull feels like it's being bashed with a baseball bat." Killer smirked, "Well that's what happens when you drink too many bottles to count." Killer laughed then hissed and held the bridge of his nose, "ugh, laughing hurts."

Dust shook his head and began to sit up, "alright, hang on-" Horror tightened his arm around him and pulled him closer, "no... no, stay." Killer also put his arm back around Dust and closed his eyes again, "yeah, please?"

Dust rolled his eyes and patted their hands, "I'm gonna get something for you to help with the headaches, hang on." Dust teleported out of bed and beside the nightstand. he slipped on a t-shirt that had been left on the ground then left through the door.

Killer sank into his pillow and sighed in defeat. Horror turned his head and glared at Killer, "you made a promise to me last night." his speech was slurred and his cheek was squished against his pillow.