Safe Now ( + 🍋)

Once Nightmare and the rest of the guys were ready...

And when Killer and Horror woke up, they teleported to the Au SwapFell, where Blue had taken Dust to finally get him back...

Killer pov:

It was raining but not thundering yet. Nightmare looked over to me, "Okay, now Killer." I nodded. I lifted my arm and pointed my gaster blaster at the cottage.

I blasted a hole that went through both sides of the cottage and we ran into the room. 

...

Horror knocked Blue down and I rushed over to Dust sitting against the wall. I gave him a hug and took off the bracelets around his wrists.

Once I did, Dust blinked and opened his eyes. Ink told me that these bracelets weakened monster powers so the brackets must've really drained him. 

I propped him against the wall and turned to Horror and Blue. Nightmare held Blue in his tentacles then Horror punched Blue across the face. Nightmare dropped him and he fell to the floor then Cross grabbed the front of his shirt and threw him into the wall. 

Ink held up his hands, "O-okay guys. I-I know you're angry but-" I stood up and spawned a gaster blaster. Ink shouted, "I-I I just really like this room so could you take this outside please?!"

No ones pov:

Horror and Killer paused and just stared at Ink. Dust's expression was exhausted but you could still make out the: "seriously?" expression on his face. 

Blue used the opportunity to escape. He pulled a teleportation device Ink made for him out of his pocket and used it. 

Killer despawned his blaster, "Damnit!" Ink scratched his neck, "Heh, forgot I made that for him."

Horror and Killer teleported to Dust and wrapped their arms around him. Dust hugged them back, "...can I...sleep now...?" He asked, already resting his head on Killers shoulder. 

Killer picked him up bridal style and smiled slightly, "Yeah...you can sleep now." (Lmao this reminds me of Avengers Endgame. "You can rest now." -That part was sad tho)

...

Once everyone got back Dream's castle, they took a break and just enjoyed each others company. 

Killer and Horror stayed with Dust though, just in case. He was snuggled asleep in between them. Horror fell asleep, too. Killer just enjoyed having both of them with him.

Dust shifted and opened his eyes, then got up slightly, "Killer? ...Horror?" Killer sat up, "Yeah, we're here."

Dusts eyes widened and he jumped onto Killer and hugged him. He hid his face in his shoulder and started sobbing. Killer rubbed Dusts back, "It's okay. You're okay now."

Horror woke up and saw Dust awake then hugged him, too. Dust didn't say anything. He was just so happy to be with Horror and Killer again, where he felt safe.

Killer lifted Dusts head and looked him in the 'eyes'. He wiped his tears and gave him a kiss on the forehead. 

Dust smiled, still crying. Horror chuckled, "C'mon Dust, I know I'm having a bad hair day but ya don't need ta cry over it." 

Dust laughed and covered his mouth. Killer laughed, too. Once they stopped, Killer stroked Dusts face, "You okay? You need anything? Or maybe go back to sleep?"

Dust wiped the rest of the tears off his face with his sleeve. Then he scratched the back of his neck, "Uh, well to be completely honest..." 

He backed off Killer then off the bed, "I really need a bathroom..." Horror and Killer pointed to the bathroom door in sync. Dust nodded and ran to the bathroom.