The actual bachelor party

(in case anyone forgot "Violet" is Lust sans, he changed his name on account of not wanting to be associated with the bad rep of underlust.)

Horror bounced with excitement beside Killer who was looking through his wardrobe. "We never dress up Killz, I wanna try something different today!" Killer shook his head,

"Alright, alright. But I gotta tell you I don't think we have many options here." He pulled out a ripped black and white flannel button up, "As far as I'm concerned we weren't even planning to dress up for our wedding."

Dust nodded, flopped on the bed with his legs swinging off the side, "I second that." Horror shrugged, "Good point. So then let's at least do something for today!" Killer smiled, "You're really excited about this aren't you?" Horror smiled, "A little."

Dust sat up to look at his fiancé's, "Uh, what happens at bachelor parties? We've never been to one." Killer shrugged, "Play games and celebrate with a bunch of friends?" Dust hummed, "Sounds like our type of scene."

Horror sat next to him, "This party is gonna be fun baby, don't worry. Me and Killz will be by you the whole time."
Dust nodded, "Yeah, yeah I know. I'll be okay."

Horror kissed Dusts forehead before standing up, "Alright, me and Cross gotta go to the store, be back in a few." Killer stopped him before he turned to leave and gave him a quick kiss, "Be safe, okay?"

Horror sighed, "Killer you can relax, I'm fine, seriously." He pushed Killers hands down and walked out the door, "I love you both!"

Killer sighed and turned to Dust, "I'm terrible at this." Dust raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" Killer pointed to the door, "He's- I don't know how to help him. Is he okay or is he just saying that?" Dust smiled, "Killer you've helped me and Horror way too many times to count with our issues. You're doing great."

Killer walked over to him, "Really? Well that's good to hear." He lifted Dust's chin and kissed him. Dust leaned up to reach Killers lips. Killer pushed Dust down onto the bed and continued to kiss him. Dust put his hands around Killers neck and turned his head to deepen the kiss.

After a almost a minute they parted and Killer laid down on top of Dust, hiding his face in the crook of Dust's neck. "I love you so much." Dust smiled, Killers breath tickling his neck, "I love you, too."

Killer rubbed Dusts hand with his thumb, admiring the ring on his finger. "That ring really suits you." Dust hummed, "You guys know me well. It's perfect."

"Do you know who you're inviting to the party?" Dust asked Killer. Killer shrugged, "Mm, probably just Colour. I haven't seen him in a while now that I think about it. What about you?" Dust laughed, "Oh yeah I got a long list. We might need a bigger place to fit everyone."

Killer chuckled, "Alright, I figured."

Killer intertwined their fingers and let them fall onto the bed. Killer lifted his head, "Are you tired?" Dust nodded, "A little." Killer nodded, getting off Dust.

He helped Dust sit up and they laid back down on the pillows. Killer kissed Dusts forehead, "Nap before the party sounds good." Dust hummed in agreement and cuddled into Killers chest.

Horror came back to find Killer and Dust asleep in Killer's bed. A quick nap before the party seemed appealing to him so he joined them, squishing Dust between him and Killer.
His eyes shut as he hugged his fiancé and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Dust felt a gentle nudge on his shoulder causing him to wake up. He heard a faint voice, "...wake up, love."

He opened his eyes to see Killers face in front of his. Dust yawned and opened his eyes wider to show Killer he was awake. Killer smiled, "Good afternoon, sleeping beauty."
Dust smiled tiredly.