Mission In Underswap

No ones pov: 

   It was 10:00 pm. The murder time trio decided this would be the perfect time to carry out their mission. They grabbed what they needed and teleported to the Au. They arrived in a clearing of a forest. "There's the village." Killer said, pointing ahead of them, "I bet the family is still close by." "Alright let's go check it out then." Horror said. Killer and Dust both nodded. 

   "Hey babe, ya want me to carry you there?" Killer jokingly asked Dust. Dust rolled his 'eyes' at him then took off running. Horror and Killer followed and they ran toward what remained of the village. 

    When they were out on missions or with the rest of the guys, Dust was almost a completely different person than when it was just the three of them. Horror and Killer liked him both ways.

   They stopped when they reached the village and looked around. Dust ran ahead and squatted down, looking at the ground. Killer and Horror walked up behind him and looked at the ground, too. There was multiple sets of bloody footprints in front of them. "The footprints lead that way, let's go." Dust told them, standing up. They all followed the footprints which lead deeper into the forest

   Eventually, they found a small cottage in another clearing. From the footprints, they guessed there was at least 5 people inside. They stayed behind a tree, thinking of what approach they should take. "Do you think we should go in or make them come out?" Killer asked. 

  "Let's scare em out, I love watching them run." Horror grinned and flipped his knife. Dust smiled, too. "Yeah I know you do, too." Horror said looking at Dust. "Alright, I got this." Killer said and walked out into the clearing. 

  He threw his knife at the cottage window and it broke through easily. Screams were heard from inside and the three of them smiled. "They're not coming out. I guess they're smarter than I thought." Horror said. 

   Dust then went into the clearing, it was his turn. He stopped, raised his hand in front of him, then blasted the cottage with a gaster blaster. He hoped no one was dead just yet, he enjoyed seeing them try to get away.

   When the smoke cleared, the cottage was almost fully destroyed but only one person was dead from the blast. She must've taken it head on. One of the smaller girls yelled, "Mommy!" while they all left the wreckage. There turned out to be 8 people in the cottage, including the dead mother.

    The family all began to run away. A few of them headed in different directions. "I got the ones heading right!" Horror yelled, chasing the two that ran in that direction. A young girl and a middle aged man. "I'll take the ones going this way!" Killer shouted chasing two young boys and a girl. Dust headed for the last group with one man, a woman and a little girl.

Horror pov:

   I followed two members of the family. I hid behind a bush and they stopped. I heard them sigh in relief and say that they were safe for now. I chuckled a little. Then, I jumped out from the bushes, "ONE HEAD DOG, COMING UP!" I came down and cut off the girls head before either of them had time to react.

    The other human was on the ground, crying. "Aw, don't worry pal. You'll be joining her!" I told him as I raised my axe above my head and slammed it down on him. 

(Kinda like this):