Dust, Phantom & Blue

No ones pov: 

    Horror, Killer and Dust were on the bed in Dusts room. Killer played a video game on the ground while Horror scrolled through his phone and Dust read a book. But Dust couldn't concentrate on the book. He kept thinking about the Sans in Underswap and his Papyrus. They were so similar yet, Swap was a Sans.

   Dust decided to just take a nap to get rid of his thoughts. He closed his eyes and drifted off. A few minutes later, Horror noticed Dust stirring in his sleep. He smiled and went back to his phone, knowing it was normal for Dust to move around while sleeping.

   But he drew his attention to Dust again when he heard whimpers coming from him. He saw tears fall down the corners of Dust face while he curled into himself. Horror put down his phone. "P-papy...Papyrus, 'm sorry, sorry, sorry...my fault...not my fault...not my fault." Dust murmured. "Papyrus?" Horror asked silently to himself. 

    Dust began to sob, Horror quickly crawled over to him. "Stop it!" Dust yelled, opening his eyes and sitting up fast. Horror looked shocked and worried at the same time. He'd never seen this happen to Dust before. Dust looked at him with tears streaming down his face. He hugged Horror tightly. Killer had already ran over, he hopped onto the bed beside Dust. 

    Horror rubbed Dusts back. "H-hey, it's okay...don't cry. It was just a bad dream..." he soothed. Killer hugged Dust, too.

    "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Dust sobbed. "H-he won't leave me alone. He hates me now, he hates me, he hates me." That scared Horror and Killer more than his nightmare. They pulled away a little. Horror stuttered, "W-who?" "Dust, who are you talking about?" Killer asked. Dust calmed down and wiped his tears away.

   "'M s-sorry I did that. I don't know what happened." Dust told them. "It sounded pretty bad." Horror said. "You wanna talk about it?" Killer asked. Dust shook his head, "Can't." "What do you mean  'can't'?" Horror asked, raising an eyebrow, "Why can't you?". Dust didn't say anything else, he just teleported out of the room. Killer and Horror looked surprised. 

Dust pov: 

   I teleported to the roof and sat down, pulling my knees up to my chest. I lit a cigarette and put it in my mouth. I can't tell them about Papyrus. They probably won't believe me. I've tried to tell other people but they thought I was crazy. So there's no way I can tell Horror and Killer. 

    Then, Papyrus appeared in front of me, I jolted. "Paps, please. I'm sorry just, leave me alone. I can't handle much more of this right now." I pleaded. He looked a bit frustrated but then faded away. He actually listened to me. That was surprising. He's never listened to me like that before.

    I sat there for a while, staring into nothing. I wonder if Horror and Killer went back to their rooms. Maybe they got tired and went to sleep. I hope they're not waiting for me, or looking for me. I lit another cigarette. After a while, I decided to go back to my room.

   I teleported into my room, forgetting the smoke in my mouth. Nightmare didn't like me smoking inside. Then, something grabbed my shoulders and I jumped. I turned around to see Killer, staring down at me. "W-what was that for?!" I yelled at him, moving away. 

   "Geez, sorry." He replied, " I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You left us a little worried there." I made an apologetic look at him, "...Sorry." I put out my smoke then asked Killer what time it was. "12:45 am. We should get some sleep." He told me. 

   I nodded, then went to my closet and changed into my pajamas. Killer was already on the bed waiting for me when I was changed. I crawled onto the bed and into his side. "Where's Horror?" I asked him in a tired voice. "He's asleep in my room." He said, "I didn't want to wake him up." I nodded and closed my eyes.