Prank

Cross ran up to Dust with his phone, "Dust, you gotta try this." He stood beside him and showed him a video on his phone. 

Dust saw couples, doing a prank on each other where the other kisses them and they wipe it away to get their reaction.

Dust had to admit, it seemed interesting to try. He wanted to know how Horror and Killer would react.

He grinned, "I'll do it tonight." Cross smirked, "I'm gonna try it on Night, too. Wish me luck, dude." Dust smiled, worried for the poor Oreo.

Dust walked back to his room where Horror already was. He sat next to him, expecting it to be a while for Horror to give him a kiss. Horror was scrolling through his phone but still noticed Dust. 

And unlike Dust expected, he gave him a kiss within a few seconds. He kissed him on the forehead and leaned back to the spot he was before.

Dust wiped the kiss away with his sleeve. Horror wasn't sure if he actually saw what he thought he did so he didn't say anything.

Then, Killer came in. He plopped onto the bed beside Dust and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then put his arm behind his head and closed his eyes.

Dust wiped the kiss away with his sleeve again.

Horror put his phone down, "You did it again." Dust raised an eyebrow at him, "Did what?" Horror motioned what Dust did on his own face, "The wiping thing, wiping our kisses away." 

Killer opened one of his eyes to see what the other two were talking about.

Dust laughed, "I'm not!" 

Horror grumbled, "Fine." Then he placed another kiss on Dusts skull. Dust wiped it away.

Killer saw it too and sat up. "Hey, I saw that." 

Horror put another kiss on Dusts forehead. Dust wiped it away. "Stop that." Killer said. 

Dust threw his hands up smiling, "I'm not doing anything!"

Killer lifted Dusts chin and gave him a small kiss on the 'lips'. Dust wiped his mouth. 

Horror and Killer both looked downright offended. "Stop wiping our kisses!" Horror shouted then kissed Dust again.

And again, Dust wiped it away.

"Why you little-" Horror got on top of him and kept kissing Dust on the lips. Killer kissed his blushing face. 

Dust moaned softly while Horror kissed him. 

"Okay, okay Mm stop! It was ahm! a p-prank! It was a prank!"

Killer slowed his kisses then stopped and caught his breath. 

Dust caught his breath once Horror stopped kissing him.

Horror got off him then chuckled at Dusts flustered face, "Sorry, you okay?" Dust just looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Le end. ...Of the chapter- not the whole book cause that would suck-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~