Unexpected visits

Horror pov:

Killer and I teleported back to the castle and headed to Dusts bedroom. The door was shut but surprisingly not locked. I opened it and Killer followed me inside. We stopped by his bed but we didn't see him. Maybe he was in one of our rooms?

We started to walk out when we heard a small sniffle from the other side of Dusts room. We stopped then walked around Dusts bed and found him cured up and his face pressed into his knees.

I smiled slightly and Killer and I walked toward him. We sat down against the bed beside Dust. "Hey." Killer said. Dust didn't reply. "Baby?" I asked, nudging his shoulder. Dust sniffled again, "Please leave me alone..."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "But you're crying...." Dust shook his head, "I deserve it. Don't waste your breath." I raised my eyebrows, "Excuse me?" I asked, surprised. "Why do you deserve it?"

Dust threw his hands down frustrated, "Because I was so stupid! I thought that person was my friend. And I let him get too close to me. If I had just thought for a second I could've figured out that he had different feelings, b-but I didn't and I-I could've just stayed here w...with you but I couldn't d-do that either!" Dust yelled with tears streaming down his face. He buried his face in his hands and Killer and I waited for him to calm down a little.

Dust lifted his head but still stared down, "He...kissed me." Dust told us, "I stopped it. But I still should've seen it coming." He looked up at me, trying to read my face, "You don't believe me..." I shook my head quickly and hugged Dust. Killer hugged him, too.

I moved my face to his and kissed him. We parted and Dust seemed surprised, "Wh-why did you-" "Because you were honest and none of it's your fault." I said. I wiped Dusts tears away with my thumb and Killer let go of him.

"S-so, you're not mad?" I snickered, "Oh no. I'm mad. But not at you. I'm mad at that rat skeleton that kissed you." Killer swiftly scooped Dust up in his arms then teleported onto the bed. I hopped into the bed and Killer and I both laid beside Dust.

Dust faced me while Killer was behind him. Dust raised an eyebrow, "How did you know it was a skeleton?" He asked us. "It was Horrors idea!" Killer stated. I rolled my eyes then sighed when I saw Dust wanted an explanation, "We, sorta...saw it all happen."

"So...you followed me?" "Well I guess you could put it that way..." I told him, "I wanted to make sure you were safe!" Dust stared down then looked back up at me and hugged me. Killer stared at him, surprised.

I chuckled, "Also, I love you but you're extremely gullible. Anyone could've seen that coming from the way that skeleton was acting." Dust giggled into my chest. I smirked, "And since you laughed, I'm off the hook!" Dust looked up at me, "You still should've trusted me..."

I sighed, "I'm sorry, okay?" Dust nodded then curled himself into my chest. I stared down at him, that was quick. Killer smiled, "Snuggles?" Dust nodded. We wrapped our arms around each other and cuddled for a while.

After a while, I checked the time which read: 6:45 PM. I groaned then sat up. Dust grabbed my jacket, his eyes still closed. I grabbed his hand and put it down on the bed, "I have to make dinner now. C'mon let's go downstairs."

Dust sighed but sat up along with Killer. We got off the bed and headed toward the door. Killer stretched then opened the door. We made our way downstairs and heard commotion from the living room.

Killer pov:

The three of us sped up as we heard noises from downstairs. We entered the room and looked over the scene. Red and Cross were in fighting positions with Nightmare not far behind them with his tentacles pointed at the person on the other side of the room.

Ink stood with his broom in his hand. He had come alone. I spawned a knife in my hand and spun it before gripping it tightly. I looked over at Horror and Dust who had their axe and bone attack ready.

Ink relaxed a bit despite the situation, "I'm not here for a fight...Well not yet. You can lower your weapons." Ink sighed. Everyone stayed put except for Nightmare who lowered his tentacles a little. He raised his eyebrow, "So why are you here, Ink?"

I crossed my arms, not letting go of my knife. I looked beside me and saw Horror and Dust had relaxed a bit, too. Ink thought about something for a second before answering, "I'm looking for Blue. I can't find him but Dream said he was feeling a lot of negative feelings. So I thought he might be here."

"If you're assuming we kidnapped him, we didn't. We wouldn't want that ray of happiness here anyway, it'd weigh us down." Nightmare told him. Ink considered that for a moment, "I guess that would make sense..."

I tilted my head, "You're literally the guardian of AUs. Shouldn't it be easy for you to find him?" Ink looked in my direction, "It probably should, but no. I obviously wouldn't be here if that was the case."

Why is he talking so casually? Doesn't he realize we could kill him at any moment?, I thought. "Do you know where he is or not?" Ink asked straightforward. Nightmare rolled his eyes, "No, we don't know where he is." Red raised an eyebrow, "Did you check Underswap?"

Ink crossed his arms, "Wow Red, look in Underswap for Underswap Sans? Gee why didn't think of that?" I tried not to laugh and Horror let out a chuckle. I didn't know Ink was so sarcastic.

Red growled and looked away. Nightmare looked like he was growing impatient, "Is that all, Ink?" Ink played with the bristles on his brush, "I guess so." He made a puddle on the floor in front of him with his paint brush, "Except Error might come in here in a few seconds. I think I pissed him off and now he's after me."

Ink saluted then jumped into the portal. No one moved until Error ran in through his portal, "Is Ink here?!" Cross shook his head, "He just left." Error groaned then ran back into his portal.

I scratched my neck akwardly. Cross and Red exchanged glances. Horror shrugged, "Welp, I'm gonna get started on dinner." then he headed for the kitchen. Dust shrugged then we followed him. Dust and I walked in and Horror, who was already there, tilted his head and stared at the window.

I raised my eyebrow as I sat on a bar stool, "What are you looking at?" I turned and saw Dust looking, too. Horror shook his head as to get rid of a thought, "I just thought I saw something..."

"Probably just an animal, babe." I told him, "So what're you making?" Horror skidded over to the fridge and opened it, "Um...I could make spaghetti!" He said happily. I glanced over at Dust who seemed to like the idea and I nodded, "That sounds great."

I snickered, "Just as long as it's not your brothers version." Horror looked back at me and rolled his eyes, "He doesn't make it like that anymore!" Dust giggled a little and I chuckled. Horror laughed too, then he started to make the pasta.

Blues pov:

I quickly ducked under the window before being spotted by somebody. After a few seconds I peered over the window sill and looked inside at a large kitchen and three skeletons. They were laughing now.

I gritted my teeth as they all laughed and seemed...happy. I want Dust to be happy of course. But with me. Not them. They don't deserve him and he deserves better. I am better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1405 (No it's not lol)

Blue, I think you'd be doing us all a favor if you just ceased to exist. Lol.

I'm sorry this chapter was kinda boring. Don't worry, it'll get more interesting. I'm also going to be making a different story soon. It requires some research but it's worth it!

Wait- I got an idea. Do you guys have any questions to ask the Sanses? I'm open to that! Ask away!

Thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~