Solution?

No ones pov:

Dust glared at him with tears in his eyes, "I gotta go through all this... and I don't even know if I wanna keep the damn thing!" Killer froze, "...What?" Horror stared at Dust with the same expression.

Dust paused, realizing what he said. Then he growled and pushed past them, running out of the room. 

Dust pov:

I ran into the hall, smashed my back against the hallway wall and slid to the floor. 

I hugged my knees then used my sleeve to wipe my tears, letting out choked sobs. I didn't know if this was mood swings making me overreact or if this was how I really felt.

It was true, I was unsure if he wanted to keep the baby. But, I wanted to come up with a way to tell Horror and Killer that gently.

Boy did that work out well.

One thing I did know though, the last thing I've ever wanted was to make Horror or Killer mad at me.

I don't want to hurt them... I can't lose them.

Was all that in there my fault? Did I cause that? What if they hate me now?

They hate you, sans...

Look what you did...

...brother.

Okay, I don't care whose fault it was, It doesn't matter. I just have to go and apologize and make everything okay.

Horror pov:

After seeing Dust dash out of the room, I went to go after him but was held back. Killer stopped me. 

I raised my eyebrow at him, freeing my arm, "What?" Killer stood up, "Didn't you hear what he said? I think he meant it."

I raised my eyebrow at him, "So?" He sighed, "Maybe he's a lot more upset about it than he let on. He is the one that has to carry it after all and it was an accident that it happened."

I sighed then looked at him, "Okay, so what do you wanna do then?" Killer smiled, "Just, let me find him." 

He gave me a kiss on the cheek then walked out of the room.

Killer pov: 

I walked into the hall and it didn't take long to find Dust. He was against the wall on the floor. He looked up after hearing me and got up immediately.

He ran up to me, "Killz I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I don't care anymore!" I wasn't expecting that. I put my hands on his shoulders, "Let's just go to the room, yeah?"

Dust raised an eyebrow, "Uh, o-okay..." I lead us into the room and closed the door.

...

No ones pov:

"So what exactly are you saying?" Horror asked. Dust sighed, "I don't know... I mean I know it's too late now, but I just wish we could've at least had more time or... gotten married first, y'know?"

"...That can be arranged."

Horror and Dust looked at Killer, "What?"

Killer shrugged, "I know a guy." Dust raised an eyebrow, "You're saying they can actually help us."