Killer being a bitch

Killer pov:

I headed to Nightmare's office room to report the mission. Dust fell asleep so Horror went to put him to bed. I knocked on the door but there was no answer, so I opened the door and stepped inside.

I scanned the room, then lead my 'eyes' to Nightmares desk. and that's when I saw them. Nightmare, with Cross on his lap, making out. Well, I guess Cross took my advice then, heh.

I turned to exit the room, hoping they didn't see me. "Killer...?" Nightmare said. I turned around to look at him. Nightmare looked at me while Cross blushed and looked away, still on Nightmares lap. "Um, sorry to interrupt you both, heh. But, Horror, Dust and I completed our mission."

"Thank you, Killer. You can leave now." Nightmare said, nodding to the door. I nodded back and turned to the door. I let out a small chuckle before I closed the door behind me.

I walked up to Horrors room, where I figured the two both went. I opened the door, and saw only Horror, sitting on the bed. "Where's Dust?" I asked him, tilting my head. "I put him in his room." He told me as I sat down beside him.

"Y'know, he'll probably get upset when he wakes up all alone." I said. "Well do you wanna go now?" he asked me, starting to get up. I stopped him with my hand, "Not yet." I smirked. Horror looked confused at me.

Without giving him much time to react, I pressed my 'lips' into his. It surprised him, but he slowly kissed me back. I held his face with my hands. After a few seconds, I pulled away. "What was-" Horror began. I didn't let him finish.

I quickly moved on top of him and pinned him to the bed. "W-what are you doing?" He asked me. I moved my face closer to his, "Well, I already stole Dusts first kiss, time to steal yours." He was shocked and confused, but I just chuckled at him.

Then, I moved below his face and started nuzzling Horrors neck. I knew both him and Dust were a little sensitive there. I heard him letting out small whines as I continued. "What? Are upset you're not on top?" I asked tauntingly.

I bit Horrors neck a few times, and he let out a quiet moan. I looked up at him, and he growled. I chuckled then licked the blood that spilled out from the bites.

I heard him growl at me and tried to push me off but I stayed put. I laughed at him as he struggled. Then I kissed Horror again. I could tell that he hated I was enjoying his embarrassment. But he gave up and began to focus on our kiss.

Our tongues fought, I won. I chuckled through the kiss and he whined again. I waited a few seconds, but I eventually pulled away. I stood in front of him but Horror stayed in the same position, looking flustered and catching his breath. His face was still covered in blush. He looked defeated.

After giving him a few seconds to catch his breath, I climbed beside him and kissed his cheek. He whined and turned his head to look at me. He didn't look angry, more like he knew his place and didn't like it. I gave him an evil smile then patted his 'stomach' as I got off the bed. "I'm gonna go to Dusts room. Love you, Rory." I said as I walked out and shut the door.

I entered Dusts room. He was curled up and in the perfect position for me to spoon him. I got onto the bed careful not to move too much, then hugged him from behind. Dust stirred in his sleep, then he turned to face me and cuddled into me. I kissed his forehead.

A few hours later...

Nightmare called us all into his throne room, with the exception of Dust. He explained everything with him and Error and apparently they weren't 'sneaking around' like Cross said. It was all a misunderstanding. Then, Cross and Nightmare told everyone else about their relationship. Everyone was supportive and congratulated them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 709

I ran out of ideas lol

Thanks For Reading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~