A Plan

No ones pov:

At Dream's castle, Horror and Killer were slowly losing hope. It's only been a day and a half but they couldn't wait any longer.

They all had visited many Aus but so far, no luck.

The negative aura was strong, empowering Nightmare but weakening Dream. 

But, Ink had an idea...

Well, if he could remember what it was.

Error and Ink were in the anti-void looking through Au files when suddenly, he remembered. He paused, "Error, what are we doing?"

Error kept his eyes on his work and sighed, "We're trying to find Dust, squid." Ink shook his head, "No, no that's not what I mean. We've been searching for them with almost no direction."

Error glanced up at him, "Eh?" Ink continued, "Instead of just searching, maybe we could use a tracker." Error stared blankly at him, "Yeeaaahhhh. That'd be great, but we don't have one."

Ink smirked, "Maybe we do."

...

Cross came back into the living room from searching Underswap again and sat next to Nightmare on the couch. He leaned his head on Nightmare's shoulder, "'M so tired..."

Nightmare chuckled and put his arm over Cross. 

Horror was asleep against Killer's shoulder on the love seat. Fell was in his Au to double check if Blue could've ended up there. After all, they were friends before. Dream was in the kitchen.

Ink and Error speedwalked into the living room and stopped in front of everyone. Ink called, "Dream! Come here!" Nightmare raised an eyebrow, "What's going on?" 

Dream walked in and stopped behind the couch Nightmare and Cross were on. Error crossed his arms, "Squid here came up with a way we can find Dust without running around like headless chickens."

Killer nudged Horror to wake up and he rubbed his eyes before looking up at Error and Ink. Error scratched the back of his neck, "I'm actually surprised Dream or Nightmare didn't think about before." 

Nightmare rolled his eyes, "Just get on with it, Windows Vista." Error spawned a portal and Fell appeared inside. Fell looked through then walked inside and into the living room.

Ink shook his head, trying to focus his thoughts, "Alright, so I figured that we could track at least Dust by the way he's feeling right now; which is most likely negative feelings." 

He continued, "Assuming that you didn't already feel them or you would've investigated, Dream and Nightmare can try to find Dusts negative aura and when they find that we can find him!"

Fell, Cross and Killer raised their eyebrows in surprise. Dream looked like he was thinking. Horror looked surprised. Nightmare just blinked.

Nightmare sighed then sat up more, "Alright, I'll try my best." Dream smiled, "Me too!" Nightmare rolled his eyes, "Whatever just, at least go into another room. You're draining me."

Dream was hesitant but nodded and walked into the hallway then to his room. Ink followed him. Nightmare sat there trying to feel. But the other bad guys made it difficult to find Dusts negativity when they were all feeling negativity, too.

Nightmare sighed then teleported out of the living room and outside on a porch. He used the silence to focus, and within a few minutes, there were results.

Nightmare needed to check to make sure, though. He teleported to where the strong feeling was coming from and looked around. It was a snowy forest.