smut chapter 🍋 (lies and more lies)

this scene takes place after Dust gives Horror and Killer some things to help with their hangovers. they thank him... a lot.

I used to feel weird writing smut but now I ain't too bothered by it. also if there's gonna be horny skeleton sex in this community, let's make it consensual, yeah? the amount of r@pe content in this fandom is astronomical jfc.

given that killer, horror and dust are psychotic murderers, they're probably pretty kinky ykwim? (kill me)

(ik im gonna cringe looking back at this)
yw you nasty sinners :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"you're, you're welcome."

Killer kissed Dust on the lips and smiled, holding Dust's chin, "you still get so flustered after all this time."

Dust blushed hard again and looked away, "shut up, it's your fault y'know." Killer chuckled, "Trust me, I know." Dust raised an eyebrow and chuckled awkwardly.

Suddenly, he felt Horror slide his hand up his shirt. He gasped and tried to look up at him but Killer grabbed his chin again and pulled him into a kiss.

Once they parted Dust tried to catch his breath and Horror massaged his sides. Horror turned him around and kissed him, while Killer began kissing Dust's neck.

Dust breathed heavily, "Don't you both s... still have a headache? you're probably not feelin too good mmh..."

Killer grabbed him by his neck and lifted his head up, "that's real considerate thank you," he nibbled gently under Dust's jaw, "but we're fine."

Horror smirked and laid Dust down underneath him, rubbing his sides and kissing him again.

He slid his tongue into Dust's mouth and claimed every inch of it, waiting for Dust to lose his breath.

Dust panted when they parted and his tongue stuck out, looking dazed into Horrors eyes.

Horror bit his lip at the sight, he looked so hot panting pathetically underneath him and they didn't even start the fun part yet.

Killer rubbed Dust's thigh, getting his attention. "you want to do this, right? we can stop if you want to, love."

Dust shook his head, "no, no I want to." Killer held his hand, "you sure?" Dust smiled, "definitely." Horror chuckled, "good boy."

Horror pinned Dust's hands above his head and Killer began pulling his own shirt off. He laid next to Dust who's collarbone was being bit by Horror.

Killer slid his hand into Dust's shorts and rubbed his pelvis. Dust gasped and moaned, biting his lip, and Killer smiled at his reaction.

Horror sat up momentarily and was getting impatient, so instead of taking Dust's shirt off he grabbed one of Killer's knives off the nightstand and cut it down the centre, throwing the shredded clothing into the corner of the room.

Dust didn’t care cause he knew Horror wouldn't put a scratch on him, at least not in a lethal way.

Killer on the other hand did care, but only because it was his shirt that was now ruined. he frowned at the torn up shirt but then went back to pleasing Dust.

Horror offered Killer the knife and Killer easily cut open Dust's shorts. at least all their clothing was basic and easy to get more.

He cut directly down the middle and spread Dust's legs, leaving him exposed. Dust's male ecto body was formed and Killer began to stroke Dust's dick.