A little oneshot

Dust sat on the couch, watching TV waiting for Horror and Killer to come back from the kitchen. Clanking sounds came from their direction and Dust looked over the couch. The door was shut but in a few seconds Killer came bursting out and fell on the ground.

    He got up swiftly and ducked as a spoon came flying at him. "Idiot!" Horror yelled from the kitchen. He ran into the living room with metal utensils in his hands. "Baka!" Horror exclaimed as he threw a fork at Killers head. 

    Killer barely dodged it, "Alright! Chill out!" Killer told him using his hands as shields. He hid behind a chair as more utensils got launched at him. "What happened?" Dust asked Killer. Killer got bonked in the head with a spoon when he tried to explain, "I was just flirting!" Horror rolled his eyes then threw a butter knife in Killers direction.

    Killer swiftly ran over to the couch Dust was sitting on and ducked again. Horror chased after him and stopped behind the couch. Then, Killer used his only defense left. He grabbed Dust and held him up in front of him. "Don't shoot!" Killer said holding Dust, "I have a Dust!"

    Horror crossed his arms, "That's not fair! Put him down!" Killer shook his head, "Not a chance!" Dust rolled his eyes. He kicked his dangling feet until he wiggled out of Killers grasp. Then he ran over to Horror and hugged him. 

    Horror sighed, then hugged Dust back. "I wasn't actually gonna hurt him..." Horror told him. Dust didn't say anything. Killer hung his head in relief and flopped down on the couch. Dust teleported beside him and pulled his knees up to his chest. Then Horror sat down beside Dust. 

    Dust looked down, "I hate being short." Killer raised an eyebrow at him, "Why?" Dust gave him an annoyed glance, "Because, you guys are so much bigger than me, I couldn't even touch the floor when you picked me up a few seconds ago...!" 

    Dust threw his hands up exasperatedly. Killer chuckled. Horror smiled at him, "But I like how small you are. You're so cute!" "Mmmm..." Dust hummed, annoyed. Horror picked Dust up then sat him in his lap and moved closer to Killer. 

    Horror hugged Dust into his chest, "And if you were bigger, I wouldn't be able to do this!" Dust leaned his head on Horrors shoulder. Horror smirked, "And I know you love being babied.~" Dust blushed a little and buried his face into Horrors chest. Horror wasn't wrong. 

    Killer sighed, "Alright, so what movie should we watch?" Horror thought for a moment. "Um, how about...Jeepers Creepers?" Horror offered. Killer sighed, then put on the movie. "For the third time this month..." He murmured under his breath.

    Horror looked down at Dust whose face was still hidden in his chest. He pulled off Dusts hood and lifted his head. He saw Dust asleep and heard small snores coming from him. 

    Horror and Killer chuckled then Horror put Dusts hood back on. He rested his head on Dusts and they watched the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 519

Okay enough of that and back to the damn plot! (That's directed to me lol)

Thanks For Reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~