a/n: we are gonna fucking finish this book rahhhhh 🔥🔥🔥

I'm not leaving this book unfinished, but I wanna address some stuff. 

since starting this book my opinions and thoughts about like everything has changed, I can't even explain how much embarrassment I feel when looking back on the early chapters, or even the moments where the boys are acting really soft and lovey dovey. 

I also am so so super sorry for the....... mpreg. 

I can't even look at those chapters and if I were ever to edit this book fully I'd just eradicate that part of the story from existence holy shit.

the personalities of the characters have changed a lot through the book, because my personality and views of these characters have changed too. 

I don't wanna see my beloved serial killer skeletons acting light-years away rom their canon personalities... but then this book probably wouldn't exist.

so this is mostly an apology for the unbelievable cringe, and letting you all know it's not over but it should be getting better and more bearable from here. 

dust: "holy shit is it yap central in here? "

I'm fucken trying to talk here fuck off.

horror: "sorry who's book is this? it's ours. your time is up."

killer: "yeah you'd better get writing, you can't just take breaks whenever you want, we got a happy ending to get to."

keep this up and we'll see what ending I give you. cause oh yeah, I'm the author here. 

horror: "you know you're a crazy person right? talking to yourself?"

how about you make like a tree and fuck off?

(guys I think I'm losing it here. but eyy now that I'm changing up the story a bit, I should enjoy finishing it now)

thanks for coming to my tedtalk i dunno wtf I'm doing lmfaooo