I Don't Feel So Good

Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good... Lol I'm sorry I couldn't help it.

Two weeks later...

Dust pov:

    I woke up to a hurting feeling in the middle areas of my body. I hugged myself to make the pain go away. I felt the weight shift on the bed and Killer who had been spooning me leaned over me to see my face.

    Horror was beside me with his right hand behind his head and his right foot dangling off the bed. I smiled a little but then my focus went back to this wrenching feeling pulsing through my body. Killer looked worried, "Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?"

    I nodded but it was clear something was wrong. The pain got more bearable or I just got used to it and I sat up and leaned against the headboard. Killer followed, putting his hand over mine comfortingly.

    I sighed, "I'm better now. I just felt a little sore I guess." Killer didn't seem convinced at first but then sighed, "Okay..." He looked over at Horror who was snoring quietly. Killer and I chuckled.

    Horror blinked a few times then looked in our direction, "What are you two laughing at?" Killer smirked, "Nothin'. You're just cute." Horror blushed then he sat up with confidence, "Yup, I'm adorable." I sighed and smiled at him.

    Horror smirked, "But not as adorable as Dust.~" That caught me off guard and I blushed. I pulled my hood over my face, "Mmmph! Why do you always do that?" Horror smiled, "Because it's cute and you can't deny it!"

    I groaned, annoyed. Then that weird pain in my body seemed to almost disappear. I let go of my hood in surprise. I saw that Horror was staring below my face with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled, "Uh, damn Dust. I didn't know that...uh..."

    I didn't understand what he meant until I followed his gaze and saw a purple glow illuminate from my shirt and my pants. I blushed, "I-I didn't do that!" I stared at Horror, "Did you do that?!"

    Horror raised an eyebrow, "No, I think you did that on your own." I growled at him, "I didn't!" Killer put a hand on my shoulder and chuckled, "Okay, okay. You didn't, calm down." I sighed. Killer raised an eyebrow, "Are you...still feeling sore?"

    I actually wasn't feeling sore anymore. I shook my head slightly, "No..." I got rid of my purple ecto body...my female ecto body for some reason. I didn't feel pain after that and that confused me more.

    Horror scratched his neck, "Um, I'm confused." I smiled at him, "It's nothing. Let's just get ready." Horror shrugged it off and dropped off the bed. The three of us got dressed and headed for downstairs.

    We were met by Cross and Error in the kitchen. Cross was standing at the counter beside the stove while Error read a book and drank his coffee at the island counter. Horror walked over to Cross and stood beside him, "Whatcha makin'?"

    Cross jolted, "Aaahh!" He turned to face Horror quickly with a bowl in his hand, "Dude, what the hell?!" Horror backed away and smiled a bit, "Sorry, sorry. I didn't know you were so jumpy today." Cross rolled his eyes and sighed, "I'm just trying not to mess up on this."

    Killer raised his eyebrow, "Where's that coming from? Usually you don't care this much." Horror looked over the food Cross was making, "Pancake mix, aaaaannd...is that coffee mix in that bowl?"

    Cross put down the bowl with I'm guessing the pancake mix next to the other bowl. He picked up the second bowl and poured it into the pancake mix, "I'm making coffee pancakes." Horror shoved his hands in his pants pockets, "You like coffee?"