40 | limerence

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 40
LIMERENCE
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 40⸻  LIMERENCE┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

T A E H Y U N G' S  P O V

MY MEMORIES ARE all coming back at once. It was overwhelming to grasp mentally at first but everything was clear.

Particular visions of us rule my head where we spend time together — holding hands, kissing and cuddling with one another. I cried after remembering and I could feel my love begins to stir back, realising the unfelt passion and love after a long time.

Seeing her in my memories, I can't imagine being happy without her. And I know that within my heart, I wanted her back.

Initially, I was hesitant to rush out from my office but here I am, waiting for her in front of her workplace.

I draw in a breath as I glance over my handwatch, drumming my fingers against my steering wheel anxiously. After a few minutes, my eyes finally capture her figure.

My heart palpitates and butterflies are tying knots in my stomach. Ignoring the nervous thoughts, I step out and run towards her, capturing her arm.

She flinches and turns around in shock but let out a low sigh of relief the moment she sees me. She knits her eyebrows together, blinking her wide eyes rapidly.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

A smile lifts at the corner of my mouth. "I wanted to see you,"

"You wanted to see me? For what?" she replies, looking taken aback.

"Because I mi—"

A male voice hollers from the opposite side instantly slice off my words in half. I scowl and clench my teeth when my eyes meet a tall man with brown locks, walking to us from a distance.

"Mia!"

"Oh? Oppa!"

My eyes narrow, scanning him in annoyance. He looks around my age but he seems terribly young with a bright, delightful smile on his face. Who is this man?

Not to mention that he has Eunbyul by his side, holding his hand tightly. Is he Eunbyul's father?

"Sorry, the traffic was bad. Did you wait long?" he asks sweetly in a soft voice.