30 | irresistable

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 30
IRRESISTIBLE
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 30⸻ IRRESISTIBLE┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THE NEXT MORNING, I woke up finding myself in his black shirt without the man himself sleeping next to me.

Last night was the one of the most beautiful moment of my life. My heart pounded all night beneath his gentle touch and kisses. I never thought a man could be so gentle and sweet.

I stepped downstairs after showering and was greeted by a piece of classical music blaring from the kitchen.

A grin stretches across my lips when I watch him preparing breakfast while singing passionately on the kitchen island.

"Good morning, honey," I greet him. "What are you making?"

His head lifts up at my voice as he stops singing. With a handsome grin on his face, he greets back. "Good morning, baby,"

Once I'm standing next to him, I watch his hands skilfully working on a gimbap, rolling it over with a vegetable seaweed.

"Wow, gimbap!" I clap my hands excitedly like a kid. "What did you put in?"

"Mostly carrots and vegetables," he simply answers.

After he finished with the wrapping, he carefully cut it into smaller pieces and places it together with other gimbaps on a plate.

"Let's eat!" he exclaims happily, bringing the plate to the counter.

My mouth drool open as I look over at the delicious gimbap. Using my chopsticks, I'm about to plop one into my mouth when he slaps my hand away.

"Where's your manners? You have to feed your husband first," he playfully scolds in a tiny voice. "Ahh,"

He opens his mouth wide cutely, waiting for me to feed him. I chuckle and shake my head, gesturing the gimbap to his parted mouth.

"Mhmm.. delicious! Here, now you can eat," he chews on his gimbap with a satisfactory grin and advance his chopstick to my face. "Open your mouth,"

Reflexively, I agape my mouth to accept the gimbap but then he draws his chopsticks back to feed himself.

"Yah!"

He defensively points his chopsticks at me. "That's what you get for not feeding me in the first place,"

"You're so mean," I pout and shove the gimbap into my mouth instead.