33 | unsaid

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 33
UNSAID
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 33⸻ UNSAID┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"DARLING, HOW ABOUT WE spend a whole weekend just the two of us?" Taehyung suggests that night after dinner. He whips his head slightly to glance at me while washing the dishes.

"Why so sudden?" I stare at him. "And also, what happens now? Is Haera going to bother you again?"

He ignores my questions and pouts his lips. "Is it wrong to have a honeymoon when you're in love? I want to spend more romantic time with you,"

I blink at him suspiciously. "Honeymoon? Are you sure you want to leave your work, just for this? You're the CEO, honey,"

"I could ask someone to fill in," he simply replies. "I'm the boss, after all. I think appa will approve since it is for us,"

Knowing this man for over four months of marriage, he has his own agenda under his sleeves. I just don't know it yet.

"You already booked the tickets, didn't you?"

"Hehe, yeah.." he trails off, giggling softly. "You're not mad, right?"

He removes the glove from his hands after finishing with his dishes. "The flight to London is tomorrow's afternoon. So we need to pack tonight,"

"Okay.. I don't know what's going on but why do you keep avoiding my question?" I search for his eyes but he shifts away from my intense gaze. "What is this honeymoon for?"

"I just wanted to spend more time with you. That's all," he manages to answer, which sounds pretty convincing but I know he's lying.

"In that case, I can't say no to you then," I flatly reply.

His smile grows wider but somehow, it doesn't reach his eyes. He bends down, pressing a long kiss on my forehead.

"I love you,"

His arms caging my body feels tight as if I would crumble into pieces if he let go. He is definitely hiding something. I am done being in the shadow all the time, not knowing what he's doing behind my back. No matter if it is good or bad— I need to find out what it is.

•••

T A E H Y U N G' S P O V