09 | lovely

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 9
LOVELY
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 9⸻ LOVELY┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"THE FASTER, THE BETTER, right? Should we speed up the wedding date? How do you say.. March 19th?" Taehyung's mother queers, flipping through the mini book calender.

It is only me, my mom and his mother sitting at the dining table in the Kim's mansion. My parents stay here for a while before they travel back to Busan to check up on my younger siblings.

My mom agrees immediately with the wedding themed book in her hands. "Yes, then we'll get into the flowers and the wedding dress. What about the catering?"

"Eomma, aren't we going to do it in a small group? Only our families are invited, right?" I ask my mom, lifting an eyebrow in confusion.

Taehyung's mother shakes her head, answering on her behalf. "Oh, no dear. This marriage will go public."

This is the second time I'm having a conversation with his mother. She is extremely sweet and has an authentic personality. Now I know where Taehyung gets his traits from.

"Public?!" I gasp, my voice raises slightly. "I thought we only keep this arranged marriage as a secret,"

My mom nudges my arm. "Don't raise your voice, Mia. She's your mother in-law,"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Kim but why are we making our relationship public?"

"My dear, don't call me Mrs. Kim. Just call me eomma." she sweetly corrects with a twinkling smile. "To answer your question, Taehyung, as a CEO has a reputation to uphold. He becomes more powerful to the public if he is married. This marriage benefit both of our families."

I nod my head in affirmative, knowing the reason Taehyung agrees in the first place. Suddenly, a disappointment sparks inside my chest.

"Right, of course,"

"Don't worry, dear. He's very gentle and has the warmest heart. I could tell both of you could work this out. I'm so happy to have you as my daughter in-law," she says, a huge smile crinkles on her features.

Nodding my head, blush creeping up my cheeks. I don't know how to respond as I only keep quiet as the both of them proceed with the discussion.

Right on time, I received a text from my future husband.

taehyung
hey, are you still at my parent's house?