26 | classic

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 26
CLASSIC
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 26⸻ CLASSIC ┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"DARLING, HOSEOK HYUNG is celebrating his company's anniversary tonight at a hotel. I'm supposed to go with Haera but I want to go with you," Taehyung speaks up.

Both of us are in the living room, folding our clothes into a basket. We did our chores together regularly — ever since he refers to it as an act of endearment.

"Oh, is this the real reason why you're dyeing your hair brown?"

Taehyung had dyed his hair a few days ago. I didn't complain about it because he looked incredibly fine. He could literally pull off any hair colours and will never be ugly.

"No, I dyed it for a photoshoot cover next week. Remember the one I told you about last month? They wanted me to be the head cover of their magazine."

"Right, I forgot I'm married to a famous, handsome man. Good luck for the photoshoot, honey. You will bombed the entire place with your hotness," I mumble out a few words of encouragement.

He chuckles and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear gently. "Thank you, darling. You're coming with me, right?"

"Of course. I'll be there to support you," I smile at him. "Anyway, what time will the party starts?"

"In a few hours," he shrugs. "Do you already have a clothing in mind?"

"I wish I could just wear a hoodie. Can I not go? I'm so lazy," I sigh heavily.

"No, you must go as my wife. Please?" he pleads as his bottom lip pouting.

"Fine, this is only because I have nothing to do," I glare at him and he beams, scrunching his nose and pinch my cheeks.

"As long as you're going, darling,"

•••

Within a few hours, both of us have dressed with appropriate attire. He drives to a fancy hotel and luxurious cars are parked almost in every single corner of the hotel, including Taehyung's car.

He interlocks our fingers together before we walk inside the hotel. The party is at ground floor on the right hall with a VIP sign in front of the massive door frame.

After showing the man in charge of the guest the invitation card, he gladly let us in. As soon as we get in, Hoseok, not far away, immediately noticed our presence.

"Taehyung, you came!" he greets, flashing my husband a bright smile. "And you too, Mia! Welcome! Welcome!"

"Of course, I came, hyung. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Is Seokjin hyung here yet?" Taehyung asks him.