27 | haywire

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 27
HAYWIRE
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑CHAPTER 27⸻ HAYWIRE ┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A MENANCING SMILE grows on her face as she towers to my short figure. It is unfair that she has a taller height that brings an advantage for her to do anything to me out of anger.

"You deserve it, bitch," she darkly declares, her eyes blazing with fury.

All the goods in her are gone and it is only pure anger left in her eyes. After all these months, she is finally showing her true colours.

"Tch, I always knew that you liked my husband," I spit it out as a matter of fact.

"Oh please, it's the other way round but he just wouldn't admit that he still likes me," she shamelessly states with a wild smirk. "We have a lot of history together. Did he tell you anything about us?"

"He doesn't like you. He helps you because he pities your fatherless child." I mutter angrily.

"Really? He told you that?" she scoffs amusingly. "And what if I tell you there's another reason?"

She takes a step towards me even closer, smiling falsely. I clench my fist and about to take an action but then her nails dig deep into my flesh, inflicting pain onto my skin.

"What is wrong with you?!" I scream loudly and yank my arm away to push her.

She stumbles backwards while chuckling. "Giving you the pain that you deserve,"

"You said that you don't even like him! Why would you want to hurt me?!"

"Why? Hm.." she hums, tapping her chin playfully. "Because I can't stand seeing him with you. He should only be happy because of me,"

"What?"

"He's mine, bitch," she grips my arm and squeezing it tightly on the same spot that her nails previously scratched.

I howl out a cry, my face contouring with agony. As an act of self defence, I kick her leg that causes her to wince in pain.

"Bitch!" she yells, raising up her palm in the air to slap me but a hand grasps her arm, halting her movement.

"What did you do to my wife?" A low growl echoes deeply, venom and anger arises in his voice.

He pushes her arm forcefully and turns around to my figure. His eyes worriedly scans all over my face, checking my condition.