Ch. 1- The Beginning - part 1

It was a normal day in japan, like any other day. Adults and Heroes are working ,kids are playing with each other but not everyone is having fun.

Somewhere in the playground

There is a kid crying from being punched and another standing up for him.

"That's mean, Kacchan." the greenete said "Can't you see he's crying?" While almost crying himself.

"If you keep going, I-I will neferfolgive you!!" He continued.

"Heh, even though you're quirkless..." Kacchan replied while his buddies activate their quirk, "You're still pretending to be a hero! Huh Deku?!" He said while activating his quirk creating mini explosion.

"huh?!?" Said Deku scared they're all rushing towards him.

But before they could all reach him the fat one is hit with a ball knocking him off from the air. The one whose fingers are stretching is hit square in the head with a rock of some sort, getting knocked out.

Kacchan is now confused.

"Who did that?!?" Kacchan screamed while frantically looking around for the perpetrator while Deku is doing the same looking for his savior from Kacchan and his lackies.

"Over here..." Someone said behind the tree now revealing himself.

He jumped off the tree. They saw what he look like, he sports a red with tufts of grey colored hair. His amber colored eyes giving Kacchan a deadly glare.

"You said you want to be a hero, huh?" Said the boy, "You act like a villain, pathetic." He continued.

Kacchan is now fuming but stayed silent for a moment before replying.

"Whatever loser, you and Deku will never be on my level anyways." Kacchan said. His lackeys waking up

"Wanna test that Kacchan~?" He said the last part in Deku's voice but slightly distorted.

This shocked all of them except the mysterious boy. Now Deku is curious on what is his quirk.

"Bakugo let's leave Midoriya alone for now." Said the fat one

"Yeah..." Said the one with the extendo finger.

"Grrrr fine, I'll be back for you Deku and you too loser!" Said Kacchan before walking away.

"Now that's done, you two ok? Nothing broken?" Asked the boy.

"Yeah we're fine..." Replied Deku

"Yeah... Thank you." Replied the (R/K)

"All right be safe now and if they ever try to hurt you again just run and don't get cornered." Said the kid.

"W-wait you haven't introduced ourselves, my name is Midoriya Izuku." Said the greenete.

"And my name is (R/K/F/N) (R/K/L/N and thank you again for helping us." Said the (R/K) while bowing. "I have to go now my mother must be worried... Goodbye." He said before walking off.

"I didn't even introduced myself to himyet." the kid said with a pout

"Uhhmm, I'm still here..." Replied Midoriya awkwardly.

"Huh? O-oh sorry my bad my name is (L/N), (Y/N) (L/N)... You know we just met and all but do you want to be my friend?" Asked (Y/N) hopeful.

"Yes of course!!! I mean yeah I want to be your friend." Replied Midoriya awkwardly.

"Well then, this is the start of a glorious friendship!" Said (Y/N) grinning clenching his hand,"oh it's getting late... Sorry to cut this short Midoriya I need to go home now."