Chapter 28 - An Odd Prey

____________________________________________________________________

"Everyone has their costumes right?" Aizawa questions the class. "You don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything."

"Gotcha!" Ashido cheerfully replied.

"Speak properly! It's 'yes sir! Ashido..."

"Yes sir..." She corrected.

"Make sure you watch your manner with the other heroes during your internships. Now get to it." Aizawa shooed them away.

"*Sigh* oh boy, that's when the anxiety kicks in. Heh, well... See you guys around. Good hunting brother." (Y/N) smacked his chest.

"Uh t-thanks, good hunting to you too, brother!" Midoriya replied, lightly smacking his chest. "Iida wait!" He ran off.

"Tokoyami, (L/N).... You're boarding Kyushu, right?" Kirishima wondered.

"Hmmm?" (Y/N) looks distracted, "Ah yeah, that's right. Stain is a good prey."

"Aw, man. That's awesome! You guys are gonna be interning with the No. 3 hero! How awesome is that?" Kirishima ignored what (Y/N) said at the end.

"It's truly a great opportunity." Tokoyami remarked.

"Yeah... A good prey indeed." (Y/N) mumbled.

"Ok... You're now worrying me, you ok man?" Kirishima asked the distracted teen.

"Oh my apologies. Yeah I'm alright... It's just Iida, he's interning in Hosu, where his brother was attacked."

"Oh yeah, I heard about that in the news. You don't think he's...." Kirishima trailed off.

"... Going to avenge his brother? Yeah that." (Y/N) grimly nodded.

"Let's hope not..." Kirishima shuddered.

"Alright let's go, Tokoyami... See ya Kiribro." (Y/N) motions for tokoyami to join him on the train.

The two embarked their train, and off to Fukuoka they went. Fukoka is a large and heavily populated city on the northern shore of Kyushu, home of hawks and his base of operations. A while later the train arrived at the station. The streets are agitated and full of life, with a charming and very contemporary feeling. They arrived at a tall, important building.

"Hmmm... This looks like it." (Y/N) looks up.

"According to the address, it is."

"Alright." (Y/N) inhaled deeply, "Let's do this."

They walked in, the place had a modern look inside. They walked up to a secretary awaiting behind a desk.

"Oh, hi! You two must be (L/N) and Tokoyami, from U.A High?" The secretary asked.

"Yes ma'am." (Y/N) replied as he looked around.

"Wonderful. If you two would please follow me." She stood up and walked towards a door. "Mr. Hawks is waiting." She took them to a unrefined room, where their temporary boss is waiting.

Hawks, was sitting comfortably on a couch, while on his phone.

"It's the first time he takes interns, so we're kind of lost today." She opened the door. "Mr. Hawks, the interns from U.A High."

"Hm?" Hawks looked confused. "Interns?.... Oh! Right!" He fixed himself.

"That's a good first impression." (Y/N) muttered sarcastically.

Tokoyami bowed in respect, as (Y/N) inspects him for a second before bowing too.

"No, no, no! It's ok, don't need to be all formal. Name's Hawks, nice to meet ya!"