Ch. 32 - Practical Exam Sneaky Wraith

======

"We're fighting the teachers?!" The class exclaimed as it dawned on them.

(Y/n) was hyped up, and staring down each teachers making them know they're going to have a hard time.

"Additionally, your partners and opponents have already been chosen." Aizawa clarified. "They were determined at my discretion, based on various questions. First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team..." He grinned mischievously. "Against me... Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugo, and their opponent is..." He raised the suspense.

Someone fell from the sky like a meteor, super hero landing.

"I AM HERE! TO FIGHT!"

"We're up against All Might?!"

"You're gonna have to work together boys, if you want to win!" All Might said menacingly.

"And now, let's announce the teams and the teachers they'll be facing!" Principal Nezu announced.

Kirishima & Sato Vs. Cementoss

Tokoyami & Asui Vs. Ectoplasm

Iida & Ojiro Vs. Power Loader

Todoroki & Yaoyorozu Vs. Eraserheard

Aoyama & Uraraka Vs. Thirteen

Kaminari & Ashido Vs. Principal Nezu

(L/n) & Jiro Vs. Present Mic

Shoji & Hagakure Vs. Snipe

Mineta & Sero Vs. Midnight

Midoriya & Bakugo Vs. All Might

"To complete the exam, you'll have thirty minutes! In order to win, your objective is to put these handcuffs on your teacher, or you can win if one of you manages to escape from the combat stage!" Nezu explained.

"So we either have to capture the teacher or run away? It's basically like the combat training." Kaminari pointed out.

"Yeah, but is it really ok to just blitz out of there?"

"Yep!" Nezu assured with a thumbs up but (Y/n) saw through him.

"It's gonna be much different from that combat training y'all went through earlier..." Present Mic gesticulated. "After all, you're up against people waaay better than you!"

"Are you sure about that, Sir?" (Y/n) grin at Mic before looking at him hungrily. Mic who forgot that (Y/n) can adapt to any situation he was in.

"Better, really?" Jiro leaned on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "Aren't you just the announcer?"

"Hey! Watch your mouth, you two! Have some respect!" Mic said annoyed. 

"This time, the exam will be very similar to a real battle. As strange as it is, think of us as villains.: Thirteen spoke up.

"In stances that you're outmatched, it will be smarter to run away and find help." Aizawa added. "Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya. I'm sure the three of you know what I mean."

"I won't make that mistake again. I will pass the test and prove that I can be a hero!" Iida declared.

"So we fight to win, or run to win." Midoriya points out.

"That's right! It's a test to your decision making skill! But with these rules you're probably thinking your real choice is to flee. That's why the support course..." All Might pulls out something out of thin air. "Made these super  clever accessories!"