Chapter 26 - Awards Ceremony

____________________________________________________________________

After the final match is over, the preparations for the Awards Ceremony begins right away. All classes are called to attend in the event. Tokoyami is the first ones to get ready to leave.

"Alright, let's do this thing!" (Y/N) shouted out of nowhere as he bounced up with renown vigor. "See you guys down there." He announced, running away and leaving his shocked classmates behind.

As the class went for the event they found Iida, he looked stressed out. He explained he had to leave due to some important family matters, something involving his brother. The pro hero Ingenium. He didn't give to much detail, just said it was urgent.

Tokoyami and (L/N) arrived at the podium that was below the field, in some sort of elevator, type, gizmo, thingy?

The scene they witnessed was somewhat funny, as Bakugou is literally chained on the 2nd place spot, on a concrete block Cementoss made. (Y/N) couldn't help but chuckle at Bakugou who was thrashing in his binds. Todoroki looked quiet and thoughtful almost in a sad way, while sneaking glances at (Y/N) who was emoting in front of an angry Pomeranian.

"Looks like they finally found a way to shut you up real good." (Y/N) remarked, blowing a puff of smoke towards Bakugou's face.

"This is too much to be honest." Tokoyami commented.

Bakugou glared angrily at (Y/N), followed by a muffled scream with even more anger. The two separated as tokoyami went to the third place spot and (Y/N) at the first place. The podium begins to rise

They were greeted with cheers, fireworks, explosions, and whatnot. Evidently, most if not all of their peers were either shocked or embarrassed seeing one of their classmates is in shackles and chains. (Y/N) pulled a beef jerky pack out of his pocket and began eating.

"Now! Let's break down the hardware!" Midnight spoke up, ready to announce the winners. "Of course there's only one person worthy of distributing the awards."

A familiar laugh echoed throughout the arena, the crowds instantly recognized and cheered.

"Citizens I am here with the medals!/All Might the number one Hero!" A.M and Midnight spoke over each other. A.M looked at her smiling as she was giggling.

"Oops... I ruined that didn't I?" Midnight recognized her mistake. "Anyways, now that you're here, All Might. Why don't you start the presentation." She handed the medals.

"Haha! Young Tokoyami! You showed great strength out there!" A.M puts a bronze medal over Tokoyami. "You humble me, sir."

"However.." He hugs the birb guy. "You've more training to do, if you're going to be able to fight different kinds of villains. You're not going to be able to rely on your quick on every battle you face." A.M whispered to him.

"Yes sir." Tokoyami acknowledge A.M tips. He turns around to look at Todoroki.

"Young Todoroki! Congratulations. I'm assuming there's a reason you didn't use your left side during the preliminary, though it cost you the match." He commented as Todoroki stared at him before staring at (Y/N) who's looking down at them. When (Y/N) noticed Todoroki staring at him, he just smiled and waved at him assuringly.

"Midoriya opened my eyes during our match. But then I started to doubt myself. I think I now understand a little about why you're so interested in him. I want to be the kind of hero you are, but my path isn't as clear as I thought it was. But then (L/N) has shown me a crossroad that I have to choose where to go. I have a lot to think about. And I still need to settle things with someone, very soon." He finished saying as he tore his gaze away from (Y/N) and back to All Might.