[S2] Chapter: 16 - In Their Own Quirky & Chaotic Ways!

____________________________________________________________________

3rd Person Pov.

"And they're off!" Mic shouted as the obstacle course began. Everyone rushes through the door without thinking, like fools. The doorway is too narrow, it barely fits everyone, they can barely even move.

"This is the first obstacle and the students must have to be creative if they want to continue!" Mic told the crowd.

"Heh amateurs." (Y/N) chuckled as he watched the commotion in front of him. "Let me show y'all how it's done!"

His feet burst into flames as well as lightning, he launches himself off the wall and out of the door, A cold glare follows his movement before a freezing cold wind of destiny touched him.

"What the fuck?!" He looks back to see everyone stuck in ice. "Todoroki..." He grinned as he hovered around before continuing forward.

"You're underestimating them, Snowflake! That's a big mistake!" He shouted excitedly to him as the others were out of the first hurdle.

"Nice trick, Todoroki!" Yaoyoruzu praised.

"I won't let you get away easily! You icy-hot bastard! You too crackhead!" They continued to run at us, some students managed to free themselves as well, although the track is very slippery.

Mineta used his quirk to bounce around, catching up to us and avoiding the ice.

"You think you're so cool! But I've outsmarted you!" The grape boi prepared to attack but we dodged away as a fist came hurtling at us. Mineta on the other hand doesn't notice it.

"Time for my special move! Grape-" before he could finish he got decked by the robot, sending him flying back.

"Are you okay? These robots are from the entrance exam!" Midoriya pointed out as he helped the grape head up, who landed near him.

"Ohhh! Enemies have shown up out of nowhere!" Present Mic spoke through the speakers. "I bet we're in for a treat here! A test of strength and cunning! It's the Robot Inferno!"

"Are those the zero point villains from the entrance exam?!" Kaminari questioned, still trying to believe

"Seriously? The hero course had to fight those?" A random student competitor wondered.

"Not fight. More like absolutely destroying it!" They hear (Y/N) shout as they see him blasting himself directly at the zero pointer.

"A wise man once said, You're the bullet!" He shouted as he pierced through the zero pointer knocking it down. They heard his manical laughter as the zero pointer fell down creating a huge dust explosion.

The other zero pointers were frozen solid by Todoroki who did it without breaking a sweat.

"Look between their legs! We can get through!" A random student shouted as they quickly ran towards it.