Chapter 27 - Time To Claim Our Names

____________________________________________________________________

Two days of school passed by in a flash. It was finally time to get back to work. The day was rainy and moody, the grayish skies give off a strange vibe. As always, Midoriya and (L/N) walked together to school, both equipped with an umbrella to protect themselves from the weather.

"The skies... The atmosphere... It's great." (Y/N) mumbled as he felt the cool breeze on his face. "So how was your two days of rest, Zuzu?"

"I was barely able to sleep at all." Izuku replied truthfully.

"I understand... Iida, right?" (Y/N) said as Izuku nodded.

"How'd you know?" Izuku asked the teen who was steaming his clothes off.

"His brother was all over the news, it's kinda obvious. I was worried too. I hope this doesn't mess with Iida or else it may cost someone's life." (Y/N) replied cooly.

"Yeah. This Hero Killer, is he with the league?" Midoriya questioned himself..

"Those clowns from the USJ attack? Who knows? They were a bunch of pushovers, this guy killed a bunch of pros."

"*Sigh* just thinking about it makes my head hurt. I feel like I'm barely awake."

"Good morning! Midoriya, (L/N)!" A voice behind them suddenly spoke up.

"Hm?"

"Huh?" The two turned around and saw Iida running. However, he was donning a green raincoat.

"Oh, it's you!" Midoriya exclaimed waving his arms around.

"Why on earth are you two walking so slowly? You'll be late!" Iida told them as he speed walked in front of them.

"Now hold on, there's still five minutes tops before the first bell." (Y/N) said as they followed behind Iida.

"U.A students should always arrive ten minutes early don't you think?" Iida said before he dashed off.

"Uh...." Midoriya turned to (Y/N) with a confused look. He just replied with a shrug.

They entered the school, Iida was leaving his rain gear in his locker.

"You should talk with him." (Y/N) suggested, as he fixed himself.

"Wha- me?" Midoriya looks at him shocked.

"Yep you... I'll see you in class." (Y/N) walked off, steam emitting from his uniform.

He arrived to class, everyone was talking about the festival, and how their participation affected them. Most, if not all, were already being recognized. I guess that's U.A for you.

"It's so weird that people recognized us from the T.V." Mina spoke up, "Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here."

"Yeah, me too!" Kirishima joined.

"Well, they're excited." (Y/N) chuckled as he walked to his desk.

"Yo." He greeted them nonchalantly.

"Heyyy~." Jiro replied flirtatiously, she realized what she's done she corrected herself. "I-i mean, s-sup, (L/N)." She blushed when (Y/N) smiled at her.

"You wouldn't believe what a bunch of school brats yelled at me." Sero frowned.

"Nice try?" (Y/N) said as he sat down.

"ARGHHHH! Not you too!" Sero replied crestfallen.

"Hey, (L/N). How is being a champion suit ya?" Kirishima asked.

"Eh, you know. Nothing changed too much, I was already too awesome before that." (Y/N) replied jokingly.

"Ha! Come on!"