[S2] Chapter 18 - Fight On!

____________________________________________________________________

And with that epic finale the cavalry battle is over! The crowd goes wild with the display of skill, tactics, and great quirks, by all classes! Todoroki on the other hand seems a little down about something.

"Let's take a look at what our top teams are! First, Team Todoroki obviously!" Mic announced as the crowd cheered.

"Alright! We did it!" (Y/N) smiled as he waves to the crowd.

"We ended in the first place but it was too close for comfort..." Yaoyorozu commented, glancing at the two.

"I'm sorry. I let everyone down, didn't I?" Iida seemed sad.

"That's not true. You're the reason we won! Thanks to that special move of yours." Yaoyorozu assured him.

"She's right bruv! That was awesome!" (Y/N) praised him.

"In second place, Team Bakugou!" Needless to say, Bakugo is fuming to say the least. His team is cool with it though.

"In third place, Team Tetsutets- wait what? Team Shinso? When did they come back from the dead?" That confused everyone, where did that team come from? And that's not the last surprise for the day....

"And fourth place, Team Midoriya!"

"That's my brother!!" (Y/N) looked at the screen to see the four teams. "That's some good stuff! He actually did it!" He was happy to see his brother made it to the finals.

"These four valiant teams will advance to the final round! Now let's take an hour lunch break before we continue the next festivities! See you soon! Hey, Eraserhead wanna grab some grub?"

"Well that was an intense workout. Let's go grab a bite, what do you guys think?" (Y/N) suggested as he pats his stomach.

"Good idea." Iida agreed.

"Well, I was going with the girls. I hope that's alright with you?"

"Yeah, it's no problem. We'll see you there."

________________timeskip______________________________________________

"Iida! You were holding out on us! I had no idea you could do that!" Uraraka stopped the two on the way to the cafeteria.

"Rest assured, I had now intention to deceive you. I was just being strategic."

"Yo, Uraraka. We're going to grab something to eat, you and Midoriya wanna join us?"

"Sure! Speaking of which, where'd he go? Has anyone seen Deku?"

(Y/N) shrugged before he sniffed out his scent.

"You guys go ahead I'll look for him." He told them as he followed his scent. He followed it through the stadium until he came across the faculty and student entrance. He saw Bakugo leaning on the wall and we heard familiar voices.

"Midoriya are you... All Might's secret love child or something?" (Y/N) heard Todoroki asks, he stopped in his tracks dumbfounded. Izuku denied that type of relation.

Bakugo noticed (Y/N) standing there and he glared at him. He motion a finger to his mouth as he joined the eavesdropping.

Todoroki concludes that Izuku still has some connections with All Might. He then says that Izuku should know about his father, Endeavor. Who has been number two hero forever, and if Izuku I'd connected to All Might, the number one hero, he has all more reason two win against Izuku.

Todoroki then explains his reason why he must win against Izuku, his father wanted to advance his position above All Might but could never do it with his own power and devised a plan, a quirk marriage that would allow him to conceive a child with an enhanced quirk and raise that child to rise above All Might.