Chapter 5 - Meeting The Pack -

– (L/N)'s Residence –

The days passed by seemed like an eternity to (Y/N). He has walked all around the house, trying to calm his nerves. The silence was only broken with the sound of his steps, the ticking of the clock, and the crackling of the flame on his shoulder.

Then he heard someone at the door, (Y/N) then quickly bolted to the front door, he opened it scaring the mailman throwing what he's holding at (Y/N)'s face. He caught the envelope before it falls down to the ground.

The mailman and (Y/N) apologized to each other, before the mailman walks away to another address.

He dashed to his room and ripped open the envelope, only a metal disk to fall out.

The disk landed on his table with a thud and All Might popped out as a hologram.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!" (Y/N) could not believe, that the number 1 hero is the one giving his total score in the exam.

"Young (L/N), your performance in the exam was nothing less than remarkable!"

(Y/N) couldn't help it but to smile and be proud of himself after hearing that coming from All Might himself.

"Your creative ways in using your quirk earned you 43 Villain points! As well as your heroic actions by saving that young lady and your quick decisions when under pressure, earns you 30 rescue points!"

"There it is, the rescue points." (Y/N) thought while smiling.

"You also have aced the written exam like a true Pro! With that, I am proud to announce to you that you passed the Entrance Exam with flying colors! Congratulations, Young (L/N)! And welcome, to Your Hero Academia!"

The hologram then flickered off, (Y/N) then smiled widely and ran out of his house to the beach lightning racing around his body.

He arrived at the beach, He took a deep breath of fresh air and he screamed/roared. Lightning wildly danced around him, scaring a few bystanders in the process.

He sat down and look at the sunset.

"My journey begins now!"

– The Next Day –

"You've got everything right?" Asked Mrs. (L/N).

"Yep, it's not like you reminded me twenty times already, Mom."said (Y/N) grabbing his school blazer.

"Are you sure about that?" She sports a smile and a sly look.

"Yes I'm 100% sure, I'm not a nine year old anymore, mom." He insisted, "Farewell mother! Well meet again at dusk." he said as he kissed his mother on the cheek and walks out.

His mother laughed silently. Not a minute later. (Y/N) came back blushing, he was embarrassed.

"Welcome back my child, did you change your mind and came back early?" His mother teased.

"No..." He muttered," I came back for my backpack." He confessed, still blushing.

"Why forget it at the first place?" His mother said midlaugh.

"Sorry I forgot about it, I'm just excited to go to school." He said as he grabbed his backpack, "Goodbye again, mom." He kissed his mother on the cheek again.

"Good luck, (Y/N)."

He smiled and ran to the door. Before leaving he turned around, and spoke.

"I'll do my best for you Mom!" He exclaimed while grinning in confidence.