Ch. 37 - What A Chaotic Mind You Have!

=====

It's on! (Y/n) grappled on the beastly villain and slam him into the ground before punching him in the gut sending him through a good number of trees. The villain has insane durability and speed for his size. He took it like a champ!

"You're gonna have to be powerful than that, Son. Power is the way!" Nacht taunted as he winds up a punch.

"Oh, Really?!" (Y/n) smiled excitedly as he also winds up a punch.

The two end up punching each other in the face

The Evolving Hero changed his moveset. He went ranged, shooting armor piercing rounds at the villain. He hoped that the villain isn't fast as him, and to his surprise. He was fast but not fast as him. He suddenly disappeared into the darkness, flying out of (Y/n)'s sight.

"Nice try. But that won't work on me!" The villain spoke as he reappeared out of nowhere.

"He's fast!" (Y/n) smirks as he braced himself for the impact. The villain hits him with a slash to the chest, before kicking him. He felt the kick gained more power than before. The kick sends him crashing on a boulder, stunning him.

"His power slowly gets stronger? Shit can't prolong the fight, he can overpower me if I did."

Without wasting any time he went for the kill, winding up to deliver a fatal blow. (Y/n) who was still dazed from the impact lets his instincts take over, dodged the attack by bending his body in a inhuman angle. Nacht's fist pierced the boulder, and it was just a centimeter from the student's face. (Y/n) twisted his body in a inhuman angle again and kicked him directly in the head.

"What the fuck was that?" Nacht look at the teen confused, (Y/n) was swaying with the wind.

"Listen. We discovered one of the villains targets. It's a students named 'Kacchan' and (L/n)."

"Bakugo? What do they want with him?"

"Kacchan, (L/n) you should try to avoid combat and stick to a group. I hope you can hear me."

"Looks like you received full intel on our plan."

"What do you guys want with us anyway?"

"C'mon now. This isn't some kind of movie where the villains reveals their evil plans, is it?" Nacht noticed how (Y/n) was moving and a fog was setting in. "What's the matter? Ants in your underwear?"

"I'm not done yet! If you think you can just ruin my class Summer Camp and have the audacity to kidnap one of us, You'll pay with your life!" (Y/n) said as he disappeared in the mist.

"Huh... That was cheesy."

"Yeah that was pretty cheesy, huh?" (Y/n) reappeared in front of him, they locked punches getting right back into the fight. This time, (Y/n) opted for his agility to try and out maneuver the villain's movements. Clashing, almost in a Injustice style.