Chapter 35 - Those Who Lurks in The Shadows Fear The Horror Within

=======

The training begins. To call it training is an understatement. Let's call it 'hell'. Basically the training camp is different to each student, a simple, regular training just wouldn't work with this many different quirks. All functioning in a different, unique way.

A regular exercise would be pointless. Quirks are like muscle fibers, in order to get stronger you must first overuse them, break them, so they can grow back stronger. Quirks work in the same way. They improve the harder you push them. Anyway, with that out of the way, let's get straight to the point.

Everyone's training regimen was forgiving except for (Y/n) who was being pushed to his limit.

(Y/n) (L/n)! By being cornered inside a cave that was on fire, fighting waves of waves of golems without stopping, using everything in his arsenal to stop them from subduing him, while he tries not to overheat or lose control! His human body also gets accustomed with the constant beating and high temperatures! He might even be able to use the flames from outside sources as an alternative source of steam!

"'You might wanna get used to it?' I get it now. Thank you, Mr. Aizawa, you're very fucking funny! I feel like a sand bag now!" (Y/n) growled, he was drenched in sweat and blood as he blocked a flaming punch that came from a golem in front of him.

A few hours of pain and suffering later. Almost everyone in the class slowly walked back to the main facility. Everyone was exhausted from all the hard work. Which is good in a way. They're getting stronger by the minute. When they arrived, they were received by a unusual sight. Some wooden tables, covered in kitchen utensils, vegetables, bowls, pans, ingredients and whatnot. As well as two of the pussycats, Ragdoll and Tiger, the other half of the Wild Wild Pussycats joined the training camp. C'mon now, it's like 40 students, two teachers wouldn't be nearly enough.

"Now, remember what I said yesterday? We're not serving food anymore!" The class groaned.

"Yes ma'am."

"Aw, man! You guys look exhausted! But that's no excuse to make a sloppy cat food!"

Iida appeared to understand the meaning of all this bullsh- activity.

"I see... the most important part of saving someone from a disaster is providing support for their physical needs, as well as spiritual. This is a great opportunity everyone! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world!"

"Yeah. Okay." The rest of the class did not share his enthusiasm.

After changing into something that wasn't sweaty and, or, falling apart. The two classes gathered to begin this curry business. Everyone helps in some way, chopping vegetables, cleaning the bowls or lighting the stove.

"Todoroki! Can we get some fire over here too? Since (L/n)'s not here yet." Ashido requested. Todoroki has the perfect quirk to light the fires.

"Bakugo. Use an explosion to light the fire." Sero suggested.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Izuku raised an eyebrow.

"This is so beneath me!" Bakugo blasts the firewood, trying to start the fire. Nothing happens, he just made a mess. "Too much!"

"Nice work!" Kirishima teased.

"Shut up! Shitty Hair!"

"Rely on the others and you'll never learn to start a fire yourself." Yaoyorozu shares her wisdom. "We should focus on acquiring new skills." Easy for her to say as she makes a lighter with her quirk.

"Where's (L/n)?" A certain purple haired girl asked the class, as they just noticed that she was right. They began looking around for him, until they noticed something smoking walking towards them.