Ch 31 - Stay Sharp For The Final

==========================
=============

The day training is over. The class returned to the locker rooms to change before returning to the classroom. The boys discussed their performance during the race.

"Man, I really gotta work on my mobility." Kirishima speaks up, remembering the training. Since his quirk isn't very suited to a race, he ended up low in the standings.

"You could compensate by improving other skills." Tokoyami suggested.

"Everyone is good or bad at something." (Y/n) comments. "If you compare yourself with others, you will end up overlooking your own strengths."

The boys looked surprised with such wisdom.

"Still wish I could use my quirk for speed." Kaminari remarked. "I'm kinda jealous of guys like You and Sero."

Before (Y/n) could assure him that there must be something he could do to help Kaminari's speed. The Grape boy shouts.

"Hey guys, check this out!" Mineta called for their attention. "You won't believe what I just found! The jackpot!" Grape boy gleams. "Someone shawshanked a hole in this wall." Mineta pulled some sign on the wall revealing a small hole. "A previous generation has given us a gift!" That definitely caught the boys attention. "You know what's next door, right? This hole looks into the girls locker room!"

"Mineta, you better stop that pervy crap before I send you to Jesus." (Y/n) warned, as he raised a sandal.

"Don't even think about it!" Iida jumped in by (Y/n)'s side, waving his signature chopping motion.

"Peeping on them like that would be criminal!"

"Then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement! Cuz you can't stop me!" Mineta finally ripped the sign off the wall. "I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves, Ashido's slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear..."

"Last chance midget." (Y/n) is now visibly pissed.

"....Uraraka's super fine body! Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies!" Mineta continued, he was about to peak when suddenly his eyeball was pierced by what looked like one of Jiro's earphone jacks! The grape boy screamed in pain.

"That's what you get, midget." (L/n) stares at the downed perv holding its eye. "Besides, Jiro is clearly the cutest girl in our class..." That last part he whispered, just high enough so, someone with a quirk suited to hearing on the other side of the wall would hear for certain.

"Oh yeah.... We're not done here yet, Child." (Y/n) said to Mineta rather sinisterly. "Requis wants to talk to you." He said before shoving Mineta in a pillow case and drag him off somewhere.

+++++++

"Ew! Thanks, Kyoka!" Ashido thanked.

"Despicable! We'll close up this hole immediately! Yaoyorozu declared.

Jiro looked red as a tomato. "D-did he really say that?"

+++++++

"Oh boy. I'd say the day's training was pretty worthwhile, don't you think?"

"Yeah, it was. I got to use what I learned. Still got a lot of ways to go though." Midoriya relied looking at his arms.

"I'm glad you're not breaking yourself. Finally learned how to keep your quirk under control." (Y/n) said as he massaged his shoulders.

"You did great too, (N/n). Those moves, you learned them from Hawkes?"

"Something like that, yes. But these gauntlets..." (Y/n) held his suitcase. "Maybe I ought to pay a visit to this Support Course.