[S2] Chapter 20 - And The Fight Continues!

____________________________________________________________________

The roar of the crowds is deafening, this turnabout of the events wasn't really super flashy, but it was a scorching awesome nonetheless.

(Y/N) smiled and waved to the crowds as he walked up to Shiozaki, he lended her a hand, he helped her up to her feet.

"Sorry about scaring you like that!" He grinned, "That was a great match, you're pretty strong to be honest but there's still room to grow."

Shiozaki was surprised at first, then she sweetly smiled back at him.

"Thank you!" She smiled as he walks away waving.

____________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) returned to his class and was received cheers from some of his classmates.

"That was... AWESOME!!!" Kaminari jumped towards him. "That girl was a cutie, what did you talk with her?" He was curious.

"Yeah!" Mineta jumps in. "What did she say? She gave you her number or something? Tell us, (L/N)!" The grape demands as (Y/N) just chuckled in his antics.

He was about to reply when he noticed out if the corner of his eye, Jiro was peeping. She quickly turned away when she spotted his gaze. (Y/N) rubbed his nape and pushes the grape back.

"Heh, it's nothing like that, really! I just praised her and her use of quirk, that's all!" He said truthfully but the two didn't buy it.

"Yeah, yeah. We're keeping our eyes on you." Mineta glared a bit and stopped when (Y/N) glared back.

"More than you might think... Wait." (Y/N) glanced around. "Where's Iida?"

"He's fighting next, so he's on the prep room." Zuzu shouts out to him. He nodded and walked back to his seat ignoring the two who was making a fuss behind him.

He passed by Kirishima whom he gave a high five.

"Hum, I see. So (N/N) managed to break and burn through Shiozaki's vines with heat and pure force alone. I wonder if that was the only way...." Zuzu mutters to himself.

"Uhh... How long was he doing this?" (Y/N) asked Uraraka.

"He's been doing that since your match ended." She replied, making (Y/N) shake his head in amusement.

"Zu~ You're muttering again." (Y/N) teased as Midoriya blushed embarrassedly.

"Uh!?!" Midoriya looks up, "Oh, hi! (N/N)."

"Good to see that you're still trying to understand my quirk. So did you take notes?"

"Uh yeah! Here's yours and there's the others. It's not everyday that I get to see incredible quirks from the people outside our class." Zu replied embarrassed.

"May I see it, my good sir?" (Y/N) said with a mock bow and thrust his hand out.

"Yes you shall." Izuku replied, placing his notebook on (Y/N)'s hand.

(Y/N) chuckled as he began eyeballed the notebook. He remembered that it was this notebook he gave to Midoriya, when they were kids.

"Heh... You really did note everything from the USJ incident and now. Creepily accurate, even. Oh and Shiozaki's too?"

"Yep. When you burned her vines, did you know that it would've worked?" Izuku questioned as (Y/N) pondered.

"To be honest zu? No, her vines also contained water like a regular vine, so it's harder to burn. I just tried and got lucky I guess. It would've been embarrassing if it didn't, so I'm glad it worked out." (Y/N) said.