[S2] Chapter 19 - Only The Strongest Thrive....

____________________________________________________________________

"How'd you know, (L/N)?" Ojiro questioned him as the said teen stood beside him.

"He tried it on me earlier and somehow didn't work..." (Y/N) explained.

"He didn't stand out in the first rounds and all, but it's possible Shinso is crazy powerful! Who could've imagined this turn of events? That's the festival for ya!"

Suddenly Midoriya turned around and began walking towards the edge of the ring.

"What the hell are you doing?" (Y/N) shouted as he gripped the ledge in anticipation.

"No Deku! What're you doing?! Snap out of it!" Uraraka shout fell on to deaf ears.

"He can't do that! He'll lose the match if he does!" Iida pointed out.

"What kind of strong quirk is that?" Kirishima added, when out of nowhere, Midoriya sent a shockwave down with his quirk using only his fingers. The shock snapped him out of it.

"What's this? Midoriya stopped just in time!" The crowd went wild as Midoriya could be seen balled his hands into a fist ignoring the pain.

"That's one way to do it!" (Y/N) cheered releasing his firm grip from the ledge, not noticing a few puncture hole on the side of the wall.

"Whoa, I was about to freak out." Uraraka let out a relieved sigh.

"Oof, that just about killed me." Ojiro sat back down relieved too.

Midoriya then turned around glaring at Shinso. (Y/N) noticed the face his brother is making, he smirked knowing what's about to go down.

"There it is... The RAGE." Midoriya suddenly charged towards Shinso with such speed that he surprised everyone. Shinso tried to taunt him again but that earned him a punch to the ribs, the gut, and to the head, he tried to catch Midoriya off guard but he bobbed and weaved while punching. He kept punching him until Shinso was sent off bounds.

"Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to the next match!"

"All those sparring sessions payed off." (Y/N) said as he sat back down.

"That was so nerve wracking and you taught him boxing?" Uraraka asked (Y/N) who nods in response.

"He's gotta learn something to defend himself." He replied.

"Turning the tables in the last second is a classic Midoriya maneuver." Iida pointed out.

"That was actually a good first match, kids. Both of you fought bravely! Let's show them some love everyone!" The crowd cheered the two as they were talking, Midoriya suddenly bowed and froze again. He unfreezes and looks up to see Shinso smirking.

____________________________________________________________________

After the brief pause, it was time for the second match. Midoriya had to go to Recovery Girl, well recover his knuckles, nothing too serious, Shinso on the other hand, a few bruised ribs and a broken nose, nothing Recovery girl. He was greeted with praise and respect from the others.

(Y/N) grinned when he saw him and told him what he missed and everything he needed to know.

"Enough standing around! Let them walk to the ring! Our next players!"

"Alright, now this is a match I want to see." (Y/N) commented as he was hyped to see how Sero will deal with the Prince Of Ice & Fire.

"Me too man. Sero and Todoroki both have crazy skills." Kaminari added.