Chapter 39 - The Symbol Of Peace

==========

"What the hell was that? This guy just took out half the Ward in an instant, like it was nothing, and that aura... He's just standing there.... MENACINGLY! Who is he?" The others were frozen in place with the shock, they could barely breath, the fear is stronger than them in every way of the word. 

(Y/n) was clutching his head and was violently shaking, not in fear.... but RAGE.

Suddenly, some sort of black portals opened, and from it came out the one and only Sparky Boom Boom, along with the members of the League of Villains.

"What the hell?"

"My apologies, Bakugo."

"This black stuff reeks!/ I love it!" Twice exclaimed.

"So you've failed once more Tomura..." AFO said walking up to Shigaraki.

"Tsk... It's Shigaraki and the League Of Clowns. Now we're in deep shit."

"You must not be discouraged, you'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you, even this child, because you judged he was an important piece in your board." AFO offers a hand to help Shigaraki up. "Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you."

"Damn! Bakugo is right there! If we don't do something fast there goes our opportunity!" It might be a irony of destiny, but this whole situation is almost the same. Well, minus the whole super villain theme we have on now. "If we do something we might get things even worse, and if we don't..."

A thousand thoughts crossed his mind, just like the sludge villain attack, I'm telling you. His conviction is once again put to the test. Rush in like a madman to save his comrade, risking everything? Or would he wait and sit still, letting thing s unfold on their own? Bakugo is so close, yet so far.  Is it worth it to risk his own life, and the lives of his friends? What would a hero do in this situation? What would you do? Remember your actions have consequences.

Midoriya shared the same look, the look of someone desperate to find a solution for the current situation.

"Fuck this! It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission! I'll just grab him and get outta here, yeah! Fuck you, Iida!"

(Y/n) and Midoriya moved in synchrony, ready to jump into the eye of the storm. Iida caught Midoriya and (Y/n). For some reason, no one utter a word, yet they could all understand each other, all had their own feeling towards the situation, impulse, caution, and shock. Iida wanted to protect everyone from the same mistakes he made in the past, when suddenly the boss villain spoke up.

"Ah! There you are!"

Instantly they knew they were screwed, but surprise! It's All Might he's referring to! All Might descended from the sky, clashing fists with the boss villain, in another one of those bigass shockwaves!

"I'll have you return my student, All For One!" 

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?"

"It's All Might! What did he say? All For One?"

"It's only 5 km from the bar to here, and yet. It was atleast 30 seconds after I sent the Nomu that you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might."

"You're one to talk. It's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life support mask you've got on."

"These two have history together. Weird, never heard that name, 'All For One'? Is he some kind of  underground villain? The guy ain't no joke though, he just held off All Might with his bare hands. And if I'm counting it right, he has at least 3 different quirks... Like me? Hahaha fuck that, mine's better... evolving. " (Y/n) remembered the air cannon, air walk, and the portals. "And he's the one behind those Nomu's... I thought Todoroki and I was impressive with 2, but this guy is in a whole new level." (Y/n) thought to himself before he saw a tendril shoot out from the man's fingers and activate a quirk from a fallen goon.