Chapter 6 - A Hobo Tests a Beast -

The class met with Aizawa at the school training grounds. Aizawa mentioned a Quirk Assessment Test, most of the class are confused.

"What? A quirk assessment test? But we're gonna miss the orientation." The cheery brunette girl pointed out.

"If you really wanna make it to the big leagues, you can't waste time with ceremonies." Aizawa said in a deadly serious tone.

He then briefly explained how at U.A things were different, he had more room to freely teach his class however he saw fit.

"You've been taking standardized tests, but never got to use your quirks in physical exams before."

Aizawa explained that the class would be taking 8 physical tests, and they could use their quirks to get the best results.

He then singled out Bakugo food a demonstration of softball throw.

Bakugo prepares to use his explosive quirk to throw the ball.

He took a deep breath, pulled his arm back and threw the ball while aggressively shouting.

"DIE!!" The ball went flying leaving a trail of smoke and flames.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities. It is the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a Pro Hero."

Aizawa then showed the class the result of Bakugo's throw, 705.2m.

"Wow! 705 meters? That's insane!"

"That's what I'm talking about! Using our quirks as much as we want!"

"I wanna go that looks fun!"

The class grew excited to show their capabilities. Aizawa glared at them with a slightly scary look.

"So this looks fun to you? Today you'll complete all 8 physical tests to gauge your potential, and whoever comes last will be expelled on the spot!"

Every one let out a gasp of worry, except a couple of students.

(Y/N) looked at Midoriya, and saw that he had a specially worried look and he is too.

"Isn't that kind of harsh?" Kirishima whispered to (Y/N).

"No, it's expected from U.A." (Y/N) whispered back.

"You can't send us home, this isn't fair!" The cheery brunette girl stepped up.

Aizawa was about to talk down the brunette but (Y/N) beat him to it.

"I don't want to rain on your parade. But the world isn't fair, do you think natural disasters are?, or power hungry villains, or, or catastrophic accidents that can wipe out whole cities?. The world is filled with unfairness and it's our job to battle the said unfairness. If we wanna be Pro's we have to push ourselves to the brink." Aizawa just nodded.

"For the next three years U.A will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. So go beyond. Plus Ultra style. Show me that it's no mistake that you're here." Aizawa-sensei added.

"Ahhh, this is what i've trained for." (Y/N) smirked.

After that encouraging speech, it's pretty convincing btw, the tests has begun.

The first test, 50m dash. As (Y/N) eagerly waited for his turn, he's doing some stretches.

He watched Iida race against a girl with froggy characteristics.

The robot readies the racers up and shot a blank into the air.

Iida got a time of 3.04 seconds using his motor calves.