Chapter 9 - Battle Trial - Part III

"Alright I'll start scouting the building. You go on ahead, I'll notify you if I found the room." (Y/N) announced as Sato left, he transformed his hand and quickly climbed the side of the wall, quickly and silently.

"Whoa what're they doing? Splitting up? Is that a good idea?" Questioned Kaminari back on the monitoring room, oh typical Kaminari.

"It is Young one. In this situation the heroes don't know the location of their objective, so they split up to cover more ground!" All Might explained.

(Y/N) looked through each windows, checking each floor. When he reached the fifth floor he saw Sero finishing placing tape traps and taping the door to make the room difficult to access.

"Sato, I found the them, they're on the fifth floor." (Y/N) whispered to his earpiece to not draw attention, "Meet me at the stairs to the 5th floor. I got an idea."

He quickly opened a window on the 4th floor and tracked where Sato is and run to his location.

"(L/N), i'm at the stairs. Where are you?" Sato asked (Y/N).

"I'm nearing your location. Stay silent and wait for me, (Y/N) out." (Y/N) ordered.

They regroup in the said location.

"Alright what's your idea?" Asked Sato.

"We could punch our way in, but with Kirishima hardening and Sero's tape we would lose for sure. He can subdue me with the right amount of tape. We have to make them come out." (Y/N)'s eyes gleamed, he got a devious plan. "Right here's what we gonna do!"

Kirishima and Sero had their battle stances ready, both eager and confident in their plan.

"Be ready, Sero. Be wary of (L/N), he's a powerhouse and he's unpredictable."

"I'm ready for anything!"

"You don't look like it!"

Kirishima and Sero were sweating buckets but it wasn't just that, something's off.

"Guh, he-hey is it getting hotter in here?" Sero question.

"Ye-yeah, this is not normal, whooo i'm getting roasted here alive!." Kirishima eyesight turned hazy.

"We're actually getting roasted in here alive..!" He panickly said.

At the other side of the wall. (Y/N) bellowing blue fire on the wall.

"I've been doing this for a 30 seconds, but with the temperature rising in there. Their only option is to leave, in order for them to not become a roasted chicken." (Y/N) evily thought to himself. He grinned, excitedly to see his plan in motion.

"Woah! What's he doing?" Uraraka questioned.

"He's forcing his enemies to leave the objective." All Might explained.

"Since they locked themselves in, (Y/N) has the upper hand now." Kaminari commented

"Heating the room up to flush out the enemy." Todoroki commented, "he can also change the temperature of his flames?" He thought.

"Indeed! Soon it will be scorching in there, that they might even faint!" All Might added.

"Woah! But they have to get in there and retrieve the bomb, how are they going to get in there with all that smoke?" Ashido wondered.

"Young (L/N) has already shown that he can control his quirk with great precision and he can withstand anything! I'm sure once he knocks out Kirishima or Sero he'll run in there and capture the bomb!"

The class gasped, all are scared and impressed with (Y/N)'s toughness and control over his quirk.

Suddenly Kirishima began running through Sero's tape! Cutting it in the process!

"Follow the plan! Here they come!" (Y/N) now in defensive position reminded Sato, who quickly ate his sugar activating his quirk.

Kirishima broke through the wall with a punch. Just as (Y/N) planned, he then followed by another punch, but (Y/N) caught his attack with a punch of his own, the clashing fists made a little shockwave. Kirishima felt his arm go numb.

"Sato deactivate the bomb Now!" (Y/N) yelled,  punching Kirishima in the face.

Sato ran into the room following the path of destruction Kirishima made.

"Where is it? Aha! Huh!" He was surprised by a tape stuck on his shoulder.

"Mercy?" Sero pleaded, making Sato rip off the tape off his shoulder and dodge all incoming tapes, but he caught one. He then pulled the tape man towards him.

Sero was halfway near Sato before cutting the tape.

"Ha! You think it'll be that easy, it's no---." Sero was cut off by Kirishima who was burnt, slammed into him knocking them both into a wall then out.

"Bruh, my guy think he can handle me 1v1." (Y/N) said as he walked in the room hands ablazed.

"May you do the honors of securing our victory, bro?" (Y/N) grinned at Sato.

"With pleasure!" Sato grinned back as he rushed to the missile and touched it signaling they won.

"THE HERO TEAM WINS!" All Might announced. He roared victorious before addressing his enemies and ally.

"Heh, not bad Kirishima. Not bad at all." (Y/N) said touching the bruised chin he sustained from fighting Kirishima.

"Hey Sato, wonderful job dodging those tapes man!" (Y/N) commended his ally offering a bro fist.

"You too (L/N)!" Sato replied returning the bro fist.