Chapter 8 - Battle Trial! - Part II

As the first match was about to begin, the two teams finished their preparation and plans. The class watched the monitors eager for action.

"You look nervous..."

(Y/N) turned his head and looked down, Kyoka was by his side.

"Huh me nervous haha no..." (Y/N) nervously mumbled. "Yeah..."

"You're childhood friends with them, right? Midoriya and Bakugo?" She asked curiously."Sorry, I overheard you guys the other day."

"I guess you could say that. Me and Midoriya were close enough to consider each other as brothers. While Bakugo deems me as a rival." He briefly replied turning back his attention to the monitors again.

Midoriya and Uraraka slowly started making their way through the building.

"Hey, (L/N)! who do you think is gonna win?" Kirishima asked as he approached (Y/N) and Jiro

"Hmm, it's hard to say really. Midoriya can win if he plays his cards right and Bakugo could win with his power but he has one fatal flaw..."

The chat is stopped by seeing Bakugo attacked Midoriya and Uraraka by surprise. "He underestimates his enemies."

"He almost got the jump on them!" Commented the shorty grape.

"Sneak attack Bakugo? What kind of man pulls cheap crap like that?" Kirishima voiced his disapproval.

"It's a viable strategy Kiri. He is out to win while playing the part, like a true villain would." (Y/N) answered.

All Might just nodded. "Young (Y/N) is right, it's a viable strategy for everyone to gain the upper hand."

"It didn't work though, Midoriya dodged him!" Pointed out a pink skinned girl.

"And look! There he goes again!" Kaminari pointed out.

"Where was I..? Oh yes, you see Bakugo may be strong, but." Continued (Y/N), just as Midoriya's defended Bakugo's attack, grabbing his arm.".... He underestimates everyone, including me."

Middle threw Bakugo over his right shoulder, slamming him to the ground and side kicking his stomach, sending him back a few feet, the class gasped in pure awesomeness except for one.

The match continued and from the looks of it Bakugo was talking something, oddly enough the monitors had no audio for some reason.

"Bruh they can afford a giant robot but they can't afford no speakers for this?" He thought to himself.

"Hey who's Bakugo actually talking to?" Kirishima questioned, "I'm not hearing anything, is there a way to get an audio in this video?"

All Might briefly explained that he had given them each a radio for communication, a map of the building and a roll of capture tape for each team before the match started. Also, there's a 15 minutes time limit. If the time runs out the hero team loses this trial.

"So there is a 15 minute time limit and the good guys have no clue where or what floor the nuclear warhead is hidden on?" Questioned the Pink skinned girl.

"You are correct!" Affirmed All Might.

"Then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage, and a big one at that!"

All Might then turned to (Y/N).

"Young (L/N). You seemed to understand the situation earlier when we're making the teams. Would you care to explain to the class how?" He asked.

"Hmmm, let's see here. Ah yes real pros have to outwit villains at a daily basis, that's life for ya. And also even the odds aren't in our favor we fight to change it." He answered quickly and heroically.