Chapter 12 -U.S.J Rumble- Part II

"So you're the scumbags that used the press as a cover and sneak into campus." (Y/N) growled.

"What? Real Villains? No way..." Kirishima spoke in disbelief, "How could many of them get into a U.A facility this secure?"

"It's the black mist guy, thing? Look over there." (Y/N) pointed out.

"Thirteen-sensei, why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyoruzu questioned.

"Good question. I'm not sure."

"Is the entire campus under attack, or is this their only target?" Todoroki raised another question. "Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that is disabling the sensors. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught."

"They're fools for trespassing here, but they really thought this out. Whatever their plan is, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?" (Y/N) added.

The class looked back at the approaching villains, still in disbelief.

"Thirteen, get them out of here, and alert the main campus." Aizawa stepped up. "Actually wait, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"What're you doing? You can't fight them on your own!" Midoriya stepped up, worried.

"Aizawa-sensei, this is suicide. There's too many of them. Let us help you out!" (Y/N) joined them

"Even if you nullify their quirks. Your fighting style is not suited for this!" Midoriya continued. "Your power works in stealth and one on one fights, that's not gonna help with a group!"

(Y/N) looked at Midoriya like, 'really bruv?'.

Aizawa looked back
"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." He said confident. "(Y/N) protect the class as you retreat to fight anyone that managed to slip past me undetected and Thirteen I'll leave the rest to you."

"Yes sir!" (Y/N) saluted.

Aizawa nodded then jumped into action head on. As soon as he lands on the ground below he begins to kick ass using his scarf as a weapon, bodying a bunch of villains with no problem.

"Heh, expected of a Pro! He's taking them out like it's nothing." (Y/N) chuckled.

"Woah, he's holding them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him." Midoriya commented.

"Alright enough observing! Get back with them! We are leaving!" (Y/N) ordered Midoriya.

"(L/N)'s right! We have to go!" Iida shouted.

Midoriya joined Thirteen and the class, while (Y/N) lagged behind as the class rear guard, they began heading for the exit, when out of nowhere, the dark purple mist villain appeared right in front of them.

"There's no escape for you younglings!" The villain spoke. "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League Of Villains. I know that's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath?"

As he finished his speech someone landed in front of him.

"What the fuck are you talking about." (Y/N) barked, getting into a defensive stance. For some reason, he felt something when confronting the villain, like something he's supposed to remember.

"Language! *Ahem* I believe he's supposed to be here today, and yet I see no signs of him." The villain continued. "There must have been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Oh well, in the end I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play."