[S2] Chapter:17 - Cavalry Battle!

____________________________________________________________________

"First years! These are the rules that you'll abide by; the game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team's total. Everyone will know how much you're worth, thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. And another thing, even if your headbands gets stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing till time's up." Midnight explain the game.

"I'm sorry Zu for the fate you have bestowed upon yourself. They'll be gunning for you." (Y/N) thought to himself.

"This is going to be tough. You may use your quirks as much as you want. But there are still rules. Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap your butt with a red card, and you will be disqualified!" Midnight concluded.

"Now you have 15 minutes to build your team! I'd recommend you get started!"

The competitors quickly got to making their teams.

"Alright... I expect everyone will jump Midoriya as soon as the match starts. I wonder if wouldn't be better to stay back and watch while maintaining a descent score while everyone else fights like fools." (Y/N) whistles as he glances around.

"Hey you. Let's team up." That weird purple haired kid pops out in front of him.

"No, sorry but thanks for the offer." (Y/N) replied, he suddenly felt a jolt inside his head.

"Follow me." He ordered him making (Y/N) glare at him.

"Are you deaf bruv? I said no, you can go fuck yourself." (Y/N) snarled hostility present in his voice. The purple haired kid eyes widened as he backed away.

"Better find a team that can synergies with me." He huffed and starts to walk away until.

"Hey. (L/N)." A cold hand pat his shoulder. He turns around to the owner of the hand.

"Wanna team up?"

"Oh? Wasn't expecting this but let's do it!" (Y/N) grinned.

A couple of minutes passed, everyone was running around forming the teams.

"Here they are! Iida! (N/N)!" Midoriya ran towards them, accompanied by Uraraka. "Let's team up!" The two said hopefully.

"I'm sorry you guys." (Y/N) said as he looks down on them.

"I'm afraid we must refuse your offer

"I'm afraid we must refuse your offer." Iida followed, making the two gasp in surprise.

"Since all this started I've been loosing to you." Iida continued. "Please don't take this as an insult, you're a great friend, but if I continue to follow you, I'll never get stronger. Bakugou and Todoroki have challenged you already, but they aren't the only ones who see you as a rival. Midoriya, I'll try my best to defeat you!"