Chapter 30 - Stage 2 Evolution

=========================
============

Before you can even notice, the school life returned to normal. The whole class had some kind of story about the internship to tell. (Y/n) sat on his desk, looking rather thoughtful about all that happened.

"Astonishing. In just one week of internship, everyone looks a lot more hardened and experienced." Tokoyami observed.

"Yeah." (Y/n) muttered as he rubbed his head to ease the painful headache, he was overthinking all night.

"You good? You look a little off. Is everything alright, (L/n)?" The bird questioned.

"Just... Thinking hard with a headache is a bad idea." (Y/n) said with a frown. "So Tsukauchi talked to you two, right?"

"Yes. Not a word out." Tokoyami nodded.

"That would be best. There will be other chances to make up for the time we lost, I'm not even mad." (Y/n) sighed as he lays his head down on his desk.

Bakugo entered the classroom with a rather... 'Unusual' hairstyle. That immediately caught their attention.

"Holy crap! What the heck, Bakugo!?" Kirishima and Sero laughed.

"Stop laughing! My hair's got used to this and I can't get it back the right way!" The two completely ignored. "Did you not hear me!? I'll kill you both!"

"I'd like to see you try, pretty boy!' Sero mocked the Pomeranian. What a fucking mad lad.

"What did you call me?!" His hair turns back to normal with a blast.

"And there it goes!" Kirishima exclaimed as he laughed.

(Y/n) lets out a soft chuckle watching the situation.

"Awesome! You got to face actual villains? I'm super jealous!" Ashido talked with Jiro.

"Well, I didn't fight. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logistical support." Jiro explained.

"But still sounds like so much fun!" Ashido whined, as Jiro rolled her eyes.

"I spent basically the whole time training and cleaning the ship's deck. But there was this one day we caught a bunch of drug smugglers." Tsu spoke up.

"Lot of those going around, huh?" (Y/n) comments, Tokoyami and Jiro glared but they cower against his. 

"I know... Sorry." (Y/n) whispered as his glare softens.

"What about you, Ochako? How was your week?"

"I'd say it was very enlightening." Uraraka practiced some moves, with a menacing aura.

"Woah. She has a completely different aura." (Y/n) observed.

"Indeed. We must catch up to them." Tokoyami remarked.

"Says the one who was nicknamed the Hunter Of U.A by the civilians." Mineta spoke up, "You have videos on the internet on how fast you were chasing Hawkes but still coming up short. Some even said the gap is slowly getting shorter each chase." Mineta added, as he showed everyone a video of Hawkes being a red blur was being chased by a dark blue figure that was (Y/n).

"Woah, He could be added to those three who really changed." Kaminari points out to Iida, Midoriya, and Todoroki.

"Oh, yeah. The Hero Killer! Glad you guys made it back alive, seriously." Kirishima added.

"Good. They're distracted with this Hero Killer's business. I won't need to explain my boring internship of chasing someone's shadow." (Y/n) thought.