Chapter 13 -U.S.J Rumble- Part III

"(N/N) is that you?" Izuku questioned.

If (Y/N) even heard it. He didn't acknowledge it as he is only focused on the nomou. As it was his prey.

"Hmmmm, another one? Whatever nomou kill it." Handy man ordered.

Nomou wasted no time charging at SG (Y/N). It went in for a punch. It hit him square in jaw. He didn't even flinch and just looked down at the nomou unimpressed.

He backhanded the Noumu, it landed a few feet from him. As it regained its balance SG (Y/N) is right in front of it.

Grabbing both of it's arms and ripping it off before kicking it away. He ate both the arms he ripped off, surprising Midoriya, Asui, and the perv midget.

"Ughhh bland..." SG (Y/N) thought as he finished. "Wait a minute... Why am I eating this?" He panickly thought as he now noticed what he was doing.

He looked back at the Noumu. He saw it has arms again.

"Huh regeneration?" He thought as he quickly charged at it. Reeling his arm back and punched it in the face. It didn't even flinch but it skidded back a few feet again.

"Really again?!?" He thought annoyed as he threw a rock size of a school bus at it.

He roared and pounced on the Noumu and repeatedly punching and swiping it to the ground. Your roar gained the attention of other students.

~Meanwhile at the entrance~

"What is that thing?!?" Shouted Ashido.

"Hmmmm..." The mist man hummed acknowledging the beast.

The distraction gave Iida a chance to run to the door to get reinforcements from the main school.

"And where do you think you're going?" The mist asked as he noticed Iida running again.

"Ah no!" Iida screamed as his way out was blocked by the mist, after incapacitating Thirteen by using her quirk against her.

"How rude." Mist guy said.

Iida was about to be teleported somewhere else until Uraraka grabbed the metal thingy on the villain's body and threw it up in the air where Sero shot his tape at it and swung far away from Iida.

"Iida go!" Uraraka urged.

Iida slides the door open and ran as fast as he could back to the school.

"If he calls reinforcements... Then this is game over." The mist concluded as he disappeared into nothing.

~Now back to the program~

"What are you doing Noumu? Fight back!" Handy man ordered.

It followed the order as it began punching back. Countering SG (Y/N) punches with it's own. They were even in power until SG (Y/N) sped up his punches and fried it's head with his dark green flames.

It stopped it's punches for a moment and then continued.

"Hmmmm a weakspot..." SG (Y/N) thought as he's now punching it in the face with enflamed hands. Occasionally throwing a elbow or two in there.

He elbowed the nomou with so much force that it's head did a 360.

He grabbed it by the neck and pinned it down. He began barbequing the nomou still punching it to the ground. He's having fun ripping and tearing until he felt that he was hitting the ground rather than a body.

He noticed that there's nothing left for the body only ashes, burn, and claw marks on the ground.

"Oops..." He thought as he noticed the head rolling around in front of him.