Arc 4-Becoming cat of the male god(chapter1-5)

A road appears in the line of sight, and some small pieces of small stones are scattered on the edge. The high vision makes Shenmubai's brain a little slow.

At the last critical moment in the last world, the progress bar at the top of Suhuai's words finally reached 100%. Shen Mubai successfully broke into the world and entered the world. She couldn't help but think of what the other party would look like when they saw their bodies. What mood?

But the most important thing now is why this view is a bit strange.

"Meow meow meow?"

Originally, I wanted to ask the system to explain it. The sound that came out was like this. Shen Mubai was so frightened that he looked down and saw a pair of furry claws.

"There is a system where you come out, I promise not to kill you!" Shen Mubai shouted, and his mouth was still awkward.

The system came out, "Do not be anxious."

Shen Mubai said that I am not in a hurry. Now my mother wants to cut your heart.

The system said, "Let's calm down first."

Then Shen Mubai couldn't stop it.

The system slowly said the task of the world.

The male main river is affected by the world's collapse and instability, and the fate line is affected. When she was divorced from her parents, she lived with her mother, but not long ago, her mother went abroad to work, leaving him alone in the country.

Jiang Yiran is like a strange person who lacks feelings. Even if he is faced with his own parents, he can't afford the slightest feelings. He is indifferent to the extreme, and no one can touch him to impress him.

The task of Shen Mubai is to let Jiang have a feeling.

She understands the truth, but why should she become a cat to complete the task.

As if to see her protest, the system said, "This is the only body that can be close to Jiang."

It turned out that this cat was raised by Jiang Yiran's mother. When she left the country, she left the cat at home.

Jiang Yiran is not only a very indifferent person, but also suffering from Jie Jie, so in his home, this cat can never step into his bedroom. After his mother Shen Fei went abroad, Jiang Yiran ordered three meals a day, and never gave extra attention to the cat.

The cat has always been a sensitive animal. It has noticed that the little owner has no concern for it, and he hates the atmosphere at home. So he ran outside at three days.

Once or twice, the place to run is getting farther and farther. This is a quick loss for cats who have never been to the door, relying on eating cold food for a living. But there are a lot of wild cats outside. It is very competitive for food. The cat's body is getting thinner and thinner, and soon it will starve to death.

As for Jiang Yiran, the disappearance of the cat will not cause any mood swings, and he will not go out to look for it.

In the face of such a man, Shen Mubai could not help but give birth to some despair.

After a round of laps, there are still some facts that cannot be accepted, and this wall is very high. How to go down is a problem.

The woods screamed, "System, how can I go down?"

The system did not answer the question, "How does the cat go down?"

Shen Mubai said, "Of course it is to jump."

As if she realized what, she looked terrified. "Does this jump and not kill the cat?"

The system said, "Idiot, hurry."