Arc 20 chapter 21-45

Cao Qinhua listened to her complaints, her eyes fixed on the top, and she noticed that there seemed to be any liquid in her ear to flow out, and she could not help but reveal some hesitant look.

He raised his hand and touched his ear, only to find nothing.

Zhang Jiajia saw him and looked at him strangely. "Qin Hua, what do you touch your ears?"

Cao Qinhua let go and shook his head. "Nothing."

When Zhang Jiajia saw that his nosebleed finally stopped, he couldn't help but sigh. "It won't be a disease. If you find the way, we can go to the hospital to find a doctor."

Cao Qinhua stared at his girlfriend's mouth, swam to the nose, then his eyes. "Jia Jia, do you really think we can leave this place?"

Zhang Jiajia's body froze. "Qin Hua, what do you mean by this?"

Cao Qinhua opened his mouth and just wanted to say something. He was interrupted by his girlfriend. "I can definitely find the way. When Ma is back, we will continue to go out and look for it."

He sighed, his eyes staring out, not knowing what he was thinking.

Zhang Jiajia hugged her boyfriend's arm and couldn't stand the choking voice.

A few people listened to her crying, and the heavy feelings became more irritating.

Ma Caowei took a sip of the flue. "In the afternoon, we will get off the bus. Let's change direction and see if we can find a gas station."

If you say this at the beginning, the hearts of the people will be full of hope, but now, they have not dared to hold too much expectation, because once they are disappointed, the blows they bear may rush to the desire to survive.

But in addition to constantly seeking a way out, there is no other way.

Shen Mubai sighed and took out the water left from the backpack. When he was ready to drink, he was shocked by the oncoming black shadow. Then, the water bottle in his hand rolled down and all spilled out. It is.

She looked at her in front of her eyes with a stunned look.

But the sin of doing all this is the culprits. I sat down with a sly, noble and graceful squatting down the tail, slightly raising my chin, and glanced at her with a slight dissatisfaction with the golden erect.

what? dissatisfied?

What are you dissatisfied with?

Shen Mubai was angry and went straight to grab the other side, but was escaped by a dexterous movement.

She snorted and played with the other party for a while, I caught your game, and finally stopped panting. "There is only half a bottle of water left. What kind of resentment do you have with me?"

The black cat shook his ears, and he slowly wandered around in the same place, arrogant.

Shen Mubai had no choice but to conceive and plant a stomach.

Qingqing held the rag doll and came over, staring at the black cat, squinting at the girl and whispering, "Sister, you have a good relationship with it, if I have such a good relationship with it."

Shen Mubai is still on the head. "It is a bad cat."

"How come?" Qing Qing whispered, "I like it very much."

Shen Mubai touched her head. "It overturned our water. Then we didn't drink water."

Qing Qing looked at her with dark eyes. "If the cat is disobedient, it will be punished."