Arc 7 chapter 62-70 end

Little Star: It seems that she only won the prize once in her trumpet, and then she is happy like a child of two hundred pounds, hhhh

Do you want to come to the rabbit? Ah, although the goddess has cooperated with several male stars, I am still standing still in the stars.

There are stars falling in the eyes: Don't leave the stars couple! I am also a powder, this pair of cp for more than three years, but the two have no cooperation afterwards, it is a pity.

Meng Meng's song: Stars and couples are good! But it doesn't matter if the hhhh position is reversed.

Compared with the development of Shen Mubai, Yu Jingchen can be described as a chin that makes everyone stunned in the past three years.

First, after the other party took the film circle, the first film won the Wanhua Award for the Newcomer Award, and the second broke the domestic ten-year box office record. Later, it was watched by the famous director Zhang Qifeng. Let him play the role of a movie star, and nominate the best man in last year's Star Awards, but unfortunately encountered a black curtain, lost. Zhang Qifeng was half-dead, and he was stunned on the spot. This incident caused a wave of enthusiasm on the Internet. The official website of the group of stars screamed and lost its former credibility.

In this year's Golden Phoenix Awards, the other party won the best male award with a slap-up performance. The 27-year-old Yu Jingchen became the most beautiful movie actor in the entertainment circle. one.

During the period, the other party was attracted by several well-known foreign brands as their brand spokesperson. Also boarded the cover of two leading magazines in China, broke the two-year sales record, and became the most popular male star.

The movie that Yu Jingchen participated in this year was noticed at the International Film Festival. He was taken by a famous foreign director and wanted him to play one of the roles. The news was introduced to the country and many fans were crazy about it.

When Shen Mubai heard the news, he was also taken aback. In the past few years, Yu Jingchen has been able to climb up step by step. Not only did he get the honor of the Emperor, but he also became famous in the international arena. To know the domestic stars known to foreigners, there are really not many, the other party can do this step in a short period of time, which is not explained by the two words of talent.

At this time, Shen Mubai was finishing the last scene in the field. She stayed at the hotel for one night because of Xiaoyu's temporary return.

I didn't expect it to be this night. When she was on the plane the next day, she made headlines.

It's just that Shen Mubai obviously didn't know the news. When he was on the plane, he was rounded up by many reporters and then asked a lot of words she could not understand.

Intuitive and sensitive Shen Mubai insisted on saying less and less mistakes. He did not say a few words all the way. In the eyes of this group of reporters, it was a real hammer.

Fortunately, Li Hong's reaction was fast enough, and it was not long before Shen Mubai just got off the plane, and he personally came over to meet.

After Shen Mubai got on the bus, he looked at the reporters who were still chasing after him. He slowly breathed a sigh of relief. "What happened? Why didn't I know that I had opened a room with Zhou Zongyu?"

Li Hong said, "I blame me for negligent care. Zhou Zongyu lived with you in the same hotel last night, but he was a house opened with a second-line actress. They estimated that they would like to plan two people to stagger the time, who knows your forefoot just Out of the hotel, Zhou Zongyu followed."