Arc 11 chapter 21-40

Chongzhen looked at the woman who was dejected in front of her eyes. She didn't know why, and her heart was a little strange. He couldn't help but frown.

"Forget it." Shen Mubai looked at him. Chongzhen faint,

"I will give you time. If you can find a more compelling reason, I can consider it." Shen Mubai's face is bright, although there are only two days of opportunity, but it is better than no hope.

After finishing this sentence, Chongzhen re-applied her hand and blinked.

"But before that, in order to prevent you from running away, you still have to wear this." Just as Shen Mubai struggled to figure out how to prove himself, when he returned to the house, Chongzhen's face came over.

"Who are you?" She was a little bit stunned. Flash dance.. Chongzhen's eyes are totally suffocating.

"Why can't I find your true identity?" He strode over, pinching the face of Shen Mubai, carefully looking at it, squinting his eyes.

"This face is true, who are you?" Shen Mu's white brain flashed a touch of thought, and she looked straight at Chong's gaze.

"I can't find it right." Chongzhen is deep,

"what do you mean?"

"If you believe in me, I will tell you." She raised her eyebrows slightly. Chongzhen eyelids jumped slightly and let go of her face.

Shen Mubai looked at him,

"How? Adults don't dare?" Chongzhen sat down, poured himself a glass of wine, poured it into his stomach, sneer,

"I would like to hear how you compiled it." Shen Mubai said again that he once said to the night.

In the last sentence of her voice just fell, the room was silent, Chongzhen silent, just holding a glass of wine, looking at her in the dark.

Shen Mubai has no bottom, but pretends to be calm,

"How? Adults don't believe what I said? If I am careful, why do you spend a lot of time to write these shocking words, isn't it stupid?" Chongzhen glanced at her, put the glass in his hand, and turned away. Go out.

This is the second day after the sunset came back. Shen Mubai thought, it's over, it seems that this time it's ironed again.

Chongzhen was not returned by one person, and he was under the command of several Guards. They were carrying a wild deer and did not know where to hunt.

When Chongzhen came back, she went to her room and looked up and down for a while.

"Come out." Shen Mubai saw him turn and left, could not help but ask,

"Where?" Chongzhen does not answer. Until I walked into the yard, I saw the venison on the fire. The fragrance that floated in the air made Shen Mubai silently wipe the saliva.

The good wines that the Guards had brought, and the women behind their own leaders, were slightly surprised, one of them,

"Head, this is not the woman who is dizzy at the gate of the city? Why is she here too?" Chongzhen looked at him.

Even if he didn't talk, the suffocating body on his body could shock people, and the Guardsman immediately screamed.

After the venison was cooked, Chongzhen tore a large piece of meat from above and handed it to Shen Mubai. Shen Mubai took back his saliva and took it over.

"Thank you an adult." Even the Guards, the unrestrained style of eating meat and drinking is not inferior to the soldiers at the border.

Chongzhen was born tall, and that pot of wine was like watering. Several Guards and the lives of the gentlemen, eating meat and drinking, but one by one quickly flushed.