Arc 17 chapter 81-95 end

Shen Mubai is a bit timid, but it is still hard. "Smell people! You are arrogant!"

After she said that she was imaginary, the other party is now the emperor, mastering the imperial power, she is just a princess.

Shen Mubai regretted his death. At the beginning, he should not let people go to the military camp. At that time, he only thought that the other person could grow up to protect himself. How can he not only be in power but also sit in a position where everyone did not sit? .

The lips were suddenly blocked, and the smell of people came in, madly swept, with jealousy, with strong possessiveness, and an invasiveness. It makes people numb and shudder.

Shen Mubai desperately resisted, "呜..呜呜."

The other party let go of her until she was mad.

Continue with a hoarse voice. "The person you said, is he?"

Shen Mubai is very uncomfortable with tears, "cough. What?"

"The gentle and elegant, the man of both civil and military." Wen people sighed.

This full vinegar smell can be seen outside the palace, but also with a shocking embarrassment.

Shenmu white eyebrows jumped and jumped, "Who? I don't know who you are talking about?"

If you don't eat this set, you have to solve her clothes directly.

Shen Mubai was scared and said, "Smell people, you dare!"

Hearing people to turn a deaf ear, continue his movements.

Shen Mubai was anxious to cry. "No, not him."

The smell of people stunned, and both hands covered her cheeks, and the tone was still heavy. "Not him? Who is that?"

Shen Mubai compromised, "No, I lied to you."

She thought about it, a little bit of reluctance, "I am going to marry someone."

This is the case.

I noticed that I was going to open her clothes and panicked. "How can you be like this! How can you become like this! You are not afraid that I hate you!"

"Hate and hate it." The heavy gasps of the people rang in the ear, with a sorrow and low embarrassment. "Five brothers can't see you and others."

When he thought that the other party would be married to others, the heart would be like being smothered. The darkness and possessiveness that could not be stopped encroached on the whole brain. He only wanted to keep this person close to him, even if the world opposed it.

This is his nine sister, the nine sisters he loved from childhood.

It's like smelling a dirty thing buried in the depths, just wanting to hold the person who lives in his heart in his hands, because he has been used to it since he was a child. Once it breaks out, he is more paranoid than anyone. .

Shen Mubai did not know that the first time he had no intention to get rid of jade is a fuse, and deliberately said that the words of the singer's choice of the standard, it is the extreme possessiveness of his heart.

She choked a little. "Smell people, my body is not good. If I am dead, my mother will not let you go."

He smelled the body and smacked his face, touching her face with the big hand.

Just as Shen Mubai was full of hope, he thought that there was still a last moment of humanity.

The other person said softly with a low, magnetic voice. "Taiwan says your body can withstand it."