Arc 15 chapter 61-75 end

The man holding her hand slowly turned back and showed a gentle smile on his face. "Why don't you run?"

Under the illumination of the moonlight, the road is bright, and the familiar face of Jishu is printed in the eyes of Shen Mubai. His **** red eyes are not so decent, just like watching a baby.

Before I had time to breathe a sigh of relief, Shen Mubai Yuguang saw the hands of the two people pulling together, and behind the other side, nothing was empty.

No shadow...

Aware of this, her coldness suddenly rushed from the soles of her feet and spread all the way to the skull along the spine.

Shen Mubai's teeth slammed and chilled. She looked a little stiff and quickly converges. She opens her mouth in a calming tone. "Ji Shu, you haven't answered my words yet."

The man squinted his face and stared at her with a **** red eye.

The scalp and numbness of the woods and legs are a little trembling. "What?"

"Oh, you said to go to those houses." The other party is not slow, "We don't go."

"I want to take you to a good place." Ji Shu smiled. "Come, grab my hand."

Shen Mubai didn't know what he was, he didn't dare to take it lightly, and he didn't dare to expose himself. "Where?"

Ji Shu seems to be a little impatient, slightly rubbing his brow, but it is quickly pressed down. "I take you to a place without cold, no sorrow, no sadness, only two of us."

Suddenly broke away from the other's hand, Shen Mubai sneered, "You **** or go by yourself."

At the same time, pick up the scimitar in your hand and draw towards each other.

Ji Shu: "..."

No, to be precise, it is the shadow of Ji Shu. I don't think she can see it so quickly. After being cut into half, it will be soft.

Shen Mu's eyes watched as the thing condensed from the ground into a dark shadow, and then began to climb up and hold a hatchet in his hand.

"Rely on." Her scalp numb, and soon turned around and ran.

But at the moment of running, the surroundings seemed to wake up something, and the ground was so dense that it climbed a lot of shadows and came closer to her direction.

Shen Mubai clenched his machete in his hand and took a deep breath to prepare for the death.

A figure comes from a distance, the knife in his hand is like a **** of life, and the shadow of a large piece disappears on the ground.

Shen Mubai gasped slightly, and concentrated on the shadows of the surrounding monsters. When he was cold, he saw Ji Shu coming towards her.

"Come here." The voice of the other party seems to be suppressed. The **** red eyes are deeper and deeper, with endless killings.

Shen Mubai looked at him with vigilance and said, "Go your uncle."

The last time she was, she was stupid.

Ji Shu does not speak, and does not squint directly toward her direction, the machete in the hand cuts the shadows of those monsters into half, and the action is fast and embarrassing.

Shen Mubai was hesitant.

It was because of this moment of avatar that a shadow hate in the hand raised her hand and cut it down towards her.

Suddenly being shackled in his arms, Ji Shu's indifference shredded the shadow into a piece, slightly over his face, and his tone was very gentle. "Can you pull my hand even wrong? Um?"