Arc 9 chapter 71-86 end

The girl turned her body in a restless position, and the slightly open collar showed white and delicate skin, revealing the style inside.

A black hair is scattered, because of the drunkenness, the small red face is dyed with intoxicating rouge, and the red lips with water is even more attractive. Lips, revealing a small pink, lazy like a cat.

Although the clothes on the body completely wrapped the body for the sake of winter, it is not difficult to see the delicate figure.

"Hot..." The other person raised his brow slightly, and some restlessly wanted to undress.

Lu Libei breathed slightly, his eyes gazing at the beautiful scenery in the blink of an eye, and the twilight gradually became deep.

The party did not know it at all. After feeling the restraint on the body, some uncomfortable frowning became a bun face, and it was very cute.

Lu Libei walked over, restrained the emotions in the heart, and unbuttoned the other side, then covered the quilt and licked her hair.

The girl seems to be very dissatisfied with the slight brows and the blushing face, and then break the bondage.

The quilt was ruthlessly kicked aside, and Lu Libei was somewhat ridiculed and re-applied for her.

The girl continued to frown, seemingly impatient with his move, flipping his body back to him.

The long black hair of the original black has become slightly messy, and the delicate ankles of the white are so beautiful that they can breathe in the light.

With a pink toe huddled together, the lovely heart makes a heartful water.

Lu Libei couldn't help but have some dry mouth and forced himself to look away. Then she poured a cup of boiling water on her girl and helped her up.

The other person lying in his arms.

Lu Libei handed the water cup to her mouth, and lowered her voice and sighed. "Open the mouth."

The girl did not react.

Lu Libei can only gently pinch her sides with another hand, and then feed her water.

Perhaps because of some thirst, the girl swallowed subconsciously.

Even so, it can't avoid the water stains flowing down her lips, and then slipping down the neck, hidden in the collar.

Lu Libei's gaze was involuntarily attracted.

This eye, almost did not let him on the spot on the opposite | should.

Because the collar of the collar has been untied, the large piece of delicate skin has been thoroughly revealed when the girl is uneasy.

Lu Libei has always been a pure-hearted person. When he didn't like a girl, there was almost no hope in that area. But since the heart has produced love, the self-control of pride is not in the face of the other side.

Shen Mubai dreamed about the last world, and looked at her with a smile. The temperature was judo. "Master, you are jealous, don't even want to go anywhere."

The repressed emotion enveloped the whole heart, and she fled with a look of fear behind her, and she slowly breathed a sigh of relief when she found no other figure.

But suddenly a hand was stretched out next to him. The handsome and familiar silhouette of the man was revealed. He stared at her with a dark scorpion, and then smiled. "Catch you, Master."

She can only do useless struggles, and finally she is taken to the dark place.

The other party kept on and off for a while. To be sure, Shen Mubai could only make a small shattered whine from the throat, and the corners of his eyes were slightly red, and he was wronged and uncomfortable.