Arc 8 chapter 26-40

Several people avoided the swamp and followed the southwest direction. During the encounter with some of the same disciples, they were very interesting to avoid.

In this way, I stopped and stopped for a few days. During the period, Shen Mubai collected several kinds of spirit grass, which may not be precious in the eyes of others, but it is hard to find in the realm of cultivation.

The chances were that they had not met, but they encountered a few monks who fought for the material treasure.

Those things are not within the scope of Shen Mubai's collection, and naturally they will not go to participate, with the feast and Zhao He continue to move forward.

Until a few people entered a forest.

The atmosphere of the monster here is very shallow. Several people sit in a certain open space to meditate and want to sweep away the fatigue of these days.

If this body is still the original cultivation, the distance of a few days is not enough to make Shen Mubai tired, but now she lost half of Jin Dan and rebuilt the root of the feast for a feast, and took a few days to enter this little secret. That originally had a pale face that added a bit more.

Zhao He saw that the feast did not know when it had disappeared, and the light flashed slightly, and then a small bottle of medicinal herbs was used to lean on the past. "Master, the disciple has a bottle of blood and blood, although it is only a second drug, but The disciple is also reluctant to use it. I hereby dedicate it to the master, and I hope that the master will not disappoint."

His tone is a bit pleasing but not too flattering. If it was used in the original heart, it would be very useful, but Shen Mubai did not eat this set.

She squinted and opened her eyes and looked at Zhao Wo. "It doesn't need to be a teacher."

Zhao He didn't think she would marry her kindness, and she shifted the topic. "The younger brother is really good. This is just sitting down for a while, then I don't see anyone."

Shen Mubai only noticed that the feast did not know when he missed the figure, and he stunned.

Zhao He is observing the color, and his mouth is filled with oil and vinegar. "The younger brother does not know that the teacher respects you. This time is different from the past. He just walks away. If it is dangerous, it is not to let the teacher respect you."

He said, while observing the aspect of the aspect, but failed to figure out something, can only secretly pray that his words played a role.

Shen Mubai did not take his way, just faintly said, "Your younger brother has his own sense of proportion."

After she finished, she ignored Zhao He, then closed her eyes and continued to adjust her interest.

In fact, crying in my heart complained to the system, "It feels like the kidney is hollowed out."

The system snorted. "I didn't eat the meat of the beast last time."

Shen Mubai was ashamed. "This is all seen by you."

The system snorted and said that your virtue is still not clear.

Shen Mubai's heart is stunned. It's been a few months since I last ate meat. A few days ago, I killed a beast. The meat was very fat at first sight. She was eager to think about how to maintain her face as a master. I can hear Zhao He's self-confidence, and he heard Zhao He's self-confidence. "It's a pity that this spirit beast took Dan away. It's better to let the disciples into the storage bag and stay out of this secret place. stone."

Shen Mubai, "....." You are a turtle and grandson.

But she can't say, slow! Let's go barbecue! Add a little bit of beauty. I can only hold a pair of noble and flamboyant faces, and I sighed with a grievance, "Well."