Arc 16 chapter 41-60

She couldn't help but blink her eyes, her eyelashes trembled slightly, then she turned her eyes and reached out to the blond prince. "I am also very happy to see you." To you, Prince Alos."

Yalos's smile remained the same, holding her hand.

Selma asked this symbolically, "Excuse me?"

"This is Ellie." When Yalos said this, the action was quite affectionate and stunned the girl next to her.

His words did not indicate the identity of Shen Mubai. Selma showed a smile and reached out and nodded. "Hello, Ellie."

However, falling in the eyes of Shen Mu, but it is a smile without goodwill, she was quite alert inside, thought, this princess is so beautiful, so gentle, look at the light in the eyes of Yalos is flashing.

But the face still maintains a friendly smile and uses gestures to return to the ceremony.

Hello, Princess Selma.

Selma squatted, and did not seem to think that the girl was a dumb, but the rudeness was only a moment, she quickly converges the look on her face, and smiles softly. Then he said to the handsome prince, "The king has been waiting for a long time, please come with Prince Yalos."

Shen Mubai looked at the pair of princess princes who stood together like a sultry man. He was so angry that he almost didn't scratch his head, especially when he saw the faint blush at Selma's earlobe, and he almost didn't jump.

The prince who had been walking in front seemed to think of something, stopped and turned, "Alice."

Shen Mubai thought, you **** finally remembered me.

Hurry up and sprint the past, cheeky squeezed into the middle of the prince. Then I looked at the side of the guilty side and found that the princess looked at her, seemingly stunned by this shameless act.

Yalos noticed the girl's movements, smiled softly, and yelled at her and whispered, "What's wrong?"

When Shen Mubai heard the words of the prince, he came back and found that he really had some impulsiveness. Some hesitated to quit, and he heard the concern of Yalos, "Is it tired?"

Shen Mubai looked at the pair of worried eyes and nodded.

At the same time secretly sneaked to the next princess, the other side also quietly looked at her.

Angry?

Shen Mubai thought indefinitely, while slightly pulling the prince's sleeves and approaching him to the side.

The warmth of Yalos rushed, and leaned slightly, covering her forehead with her hand. The temperature was judo. "Is it cold on the boat?"

Shen Mubai nodded indiscriminately, while guilty and nervous attention to the princess's every move.

If the princess really likes the prince, she will definitely not be able to see the sand in her eyes, and then she will naturally think carefully about marriage.

Although it is very unethical, but Shen Mubai has no way, Princess, Princess, you will find a better person.

But what she didn't expect was that the minister behind him had a bad beard. This Selma just looked at her with concern. "Is Alicia sick? In this case, I let the maid take her to rest. ""

Just.. Is that the case?

Shen Mubai could not help but be shocked. Doesn't the princess like the prince, or because she likes the prince, so she loves the house and Wu, naturally it is better for her to be close to the prince.